Ranboo? - Part twenty-six

I wake up to Tommy beside me as usually. "Good morning love" Tommy says "good morning Tommy" I reply Ranboo said he wanted you.." Tommy sighs "why is something wrong?" I ask "I don't know" Tommy says "okay" I start overthinking.

I walk downstairs to see Ranboo waiting for me. "What's up?" I ask "there's something Niki wanted me to tell you cause she didn't wanna break the news cause she was nervous..." Wilbur explains "well.." I say "you're gonna come live with me for a while" "what the fuck" Wilbur cuts me off "listen your moms back and Niki wants you to be safe for when you go back home so you'll stay with me" will says "But Ranboo..my setup, stream, Tommy, tubbo, Purpled and minx? Will I be able to play with them?" I ask "nova I have a old setup and you'll be staying with me for a month" Wilbur says "okay.." I sigh and he comes up and hugs me "I'm sorry" Ranboo says.

I've always had a close bond with my sister I get it one month can't be so bad but my sister just cares and I'll miss her.

(Tw: drinking and abuse)

I go back to Tommy "Tommy he just told me I was staying with him for a month cause my moms coming to visit" I explain "why?" Tommy ask "my mom was a big drinker and went to parties all the time she never liked me cause I look so much like my dad so she abused me" I explain "Fuckin hell Nova...I'm sorry" he says "it's okay" I smile. "Well we only had today and tomorrow and the next day together let's go on the smiler" Tommy says "your kidding?" I say "nope me you Wilbur and tubbo are going" Tommy says "okay fine by me" I say "let's go get ready!" Tommy rushes.

You put on this

"Okay ready!" I yell for Tommy "looks good love!" Tommy says he has one of Ranboos shirts on and some jeans "right back at you Tommy!" I smile Tommy runs in with a camera "say hi to the people!" Tommy smiles "Ello!!" I smile at the camera Tommy wa...

"Okay ready!" I yell for Tommy "looks good love!" Tommy says he has one of Ranboos shirts on and some jeans "right back at you Tommy!" I smile Tommy runs in with a camera "say hi to the people!" Tommy smiles "Ello!!" I smile at the camera Tommy was making a video of just me and him clips and posting it on his outit channel.

A/n: IM BACK once again trust me I'm back till I need another break!!! Anyways hope you enjoyed eat drink you're so sexc btw. ;) BYEEEEE

-Alex