Be my women?- part sixteen

Tw: mentioning of abuse, and eating disorders. Also sexually uncomfortable touch.

Tommy told me he loves me. I never knew how to tell someone I love them I don't know how to show my feelings and emotions like that. I stare into his light blue eyes and study his facial features as he cups my cheeks I smile.

"Well uhm Nova do you want to be my girlfriend?" Tommy ask letting go of my cheeks and scratching he back of his neck.

"Yes Honey." I smile and he kisses me I kiss back we smile into the kiss I look into his eyes. Woah.

This feeling is different.

Tommys point of view

SHE SAID YES! WOMEN POG MOMENT! I never felt this feeling before. Like butterflies? Also just the blushing? They make me feel alive. I wonder why she didn't say I love you back? Should I ask? Would it make her uncomfortable? Oh shit.... just don't that's weirdchamp "sorry" they apologize "what love?" I ask "that I didn't say love you back. I don't really know how I guess." Nova explains "only when you're ready love." I kiss her cheek she blushes. "Thanks honey" she smiles "of course" I smile.

Novas point of view

Woah.

꧁꧂

Back at the house*

No one knows about me and Tommy yet we're waiting to when we all go to the pool outback. Me and Tommy were cuddling in his room I look up to him and smile and looks down "what?" He ask "nothing" I back down Tommy cups my cheeks and I look up at him "can I kiss you?" He ask "yea" I smile we kiss we smile into the kiss. Tommy is so sweet when he's off camera is adorable how much he cares. "Just kissed a women feeling good" he smiles "Just kissed Tommyinnit feeling good" I mock him "shove off" he laughs

"COME ON CHILDREN GET READY FOR THE POOL!" Dream (clay) yells "OKAY ADULT!" I yell "okay toms are you ready? To tell them." I ask he nods his head "yes. Only if you are love." He whispers as I head out to the hallway to go to me room. I grab a swim suit and take a picture of me in it and post in on Instagram outside by the pool.

@nova_ghostly

(A/n act like it's night ;) )

Liked by Tommyinnit, TubboLive, Niki,Ranboo and 123,458 more
Caption: picture credit: @tommyinnit anyways NIGHT SWIMMING POG

Tommyinnit: Thanks for the credits 😳 now give me my flannel back.
^Nova_ghostly: you're welcome :) and no.
^user1: okay mum? I'm getting confused now.... are you and Tommy ya know.... dating?

Hater379: fat ass
^Tommyinnit: actually no they looks amazing.
^hater379: she's using you for clout! And don't respect her pronouns pronouns are stupid you can't be a "they" she's not more then one person.
^tommyinnit: shut up you homophobic bitch

Dreamwasntaken: Tommy went off... ._.

"Toms you're going to get canceled" I giggle "I don't care you look amazing" he says Karl and Alex walk out to hear that Tommys calling you amazing "Aayyyyy Tommay! Nova!" Alex yells "hi nova hi Tommy! You guys together yet?" Karl teases "shove off" you and Tommy say at the same time "young love!" Karl teases once more "oh my lord" I sigh making them laugh and Tommy scoff.

Everyone eventually makes there way outside sapnap and dream we're drinking big boy juice. We were about to announce we were dating I was getting nervous plus I was tired cause the fact it was twelve am but sleep in for the weak. I was sitting with everyone Tommy beside me. We had a plan to tell them we were dating I was going to "accidentally" call him baby or honey in the middle of a conversation.

(if Tommy is uncomfortable with baby I will change it/take it down. I'm not here to sexualize he's a MINOR a child so I'm just wanting to be respectful cause that's just ew if you sexual minors)

They were all taking about Minecraft and there plans for the dream smp. Then the topic changed randomly about dating. "Hey baby can you hand me my water?" I ask Tommy and everyone looks at us weird "yea sure love" he smiles handing me my water "what the fuck did I just witness?" Alex ask "I think young love?" Karl smiles "oh my lord. LISTEN bitch boy I swear she's been hurt...you hurt her I will blow up another nation!" Ranboo defends "Wilbur shut up he don't know" you mouth and he mouths a "oh" back. "MY SISTER! OH MY GOODNESS! Sweetie! Congratulations!" Niki gasp "Good job big man!" Toby congratulates Tommy "wow the child got a girlfriend before me!" Dream sighs "DREAM! seriously? What am I? Garbage?" George ask "sorry George" Dream wheezes "that's awesome Nova and Tommy! Also I'm not the jealous I got Karl ;)" sapnap winks at Karl and Karl winks back and you all laugh.

I have to tell Tommy about my ex. He cheated was abusive. He called me mean things...like slut whore...tried to uncomfortable touch me...the only people that know about this is Ranboo and Niki. He cheated on me with my ex best friend....I hope Tommy isn't like this....there's no way he could be. I love Tommy.

word count: 888

A/n UHMMHEDJESKIDE I hate this but love this chapter....anyways I'm sorry I like disappeared I got busy with school and family problems! Sorry! Love you guys thanks for ONE THOUSAND reads I can't even believe that that makes me happy! Anyways love y'all and eat some food! Drink water! HOPE YOU ENJOYED BRUDUUEDGUWM <<<< sorry I sneezed