oh. - Part twenty-eight

"what happened this time" Niki ask "one, am i spending to much time with Nova. Two, have i've been spending time with tubbo much?" i ask them. "not really to be honest you've made it a lot about her"Ranboo says "oh.." Tommy sighs "okay listen i'll take Nova out to eat tomorrow and you and tubbo can hang out!"Ranboo says "okay thanks will" I say

TIME SKIP. NEXT DAY

It's still tommys pov~

I wake up to see my beautiful girlfriend laying on my chest only to remember the conversation I had last night with Niki,Ranboo, and Tubbo. I honestly have no clue how I will tell her that we can't hang out today. It was our second to last day together. Tomorrow was when me and Nova could spend the whole day together. Then after that day I will have to wake her up to leave her for the airport. I love this person so much. I will miss her.

I begin to sob.

fuck.

I can't leave Nova.

I feel her waking up from my cries. They look up at me and see my tears. She jerks up from my chest and stares into my teary eyes. "Tommy?" she questions watching me put my hands into my face. "Tommy please talk to me" her voice cracks as I raise my hands from my face and see her in tears. no no no no no no no no. I can't let her cry. "I love you nova" I sob "I love you Tommy. However I do need you to talk to me please" she says wiping my tears from my cheeks and planting a kiss on my lips. I take a deep breath and look at them. 

"I had a conversation last night while you was asleep and it was with Ranboo , Niki and Toby" I take a look into her deep brown eyes I tend to get lost in. "mhm" they nod "and I am leaving Toby out of everything. He said that me and him should hang out today and leave you withRanboo while Niki goes to figure everything out for when you guys leave for home on Sunday. Me, Ranboo and Toby are going to leave Saturday" I say letting out a sigh. "but it's Thursday? We will only have Friday to be together" she stated. "I know but Toby's my best friend Nova. I haven't hung out with him since we've gotten together. Toby needs me Nova" I claim grabbing her hand. "That makes sense toms. I understand completely. Go have fun with Tubs. He needs you so much tommy. I love you." she lets go of her grip on my hand and puts her hands on my face rubbing the side of my cheek.

I slowly lean into her pink lips and leave a kiss on them. We smile into the kiss. We eventually pulled away from this kiss.

I grab her arms and lay her down on top of my chest in dead silence I run my fingers through her soft brown hair. Waiting for Toby to wake up so we can get ready to go do whatever that boy wants to do. I kiss her head and watch her slowly drift to sleep by the sounds of my humming.

Word Count: 549

a/n- Uhm hey guys. Im sorta back i guess. Ive missed you guys so much. and im sorry about the wait i just been thru some deep shit that im not even aloud to put on the internet. but other than such i hope that youve enjoyed this chapter.

-Your favorite author

                                            Alex.