Meeting innit. Part two

A/n: Larray will be in the story because I actually like when he is There cause he fit in no hate pls!! ENJOY!!

You wake up super excited for the stream and to make new friends! It's a amoung us stream.
You get your set up ready and start stream "HELLO BOYS WELCOME TO THE STREAM. How are we doing!! Today chat we're doing a amoung us stream with my sister and a few of her friends!" Nova yells into her mic watching as chat fills up you join the discord and see a few people. "WOMAN? POG" some British boy yelled "hello?!" Nova says yelling back "SHES NOT AMERICAN EVEN MORE POG" the same boy says from before. Who is that? "What's your name?" Nova says "Tommy or Tommyinnit! I'm  a big man! What's your name woman?" Tommy said. Tommyinnit pretty name.  "My names Nova! Nova_ghostly on everything!!" I say self promoting. "Did you just...self promote? Oh my fucking god" Tommy says and you burst out laughing as some more people enter the discord such as.

TubboLive.
Ranboo.
Quackity.
Niki.
Larray.
Karl Jacobs.
Corpse husband.
Dream.
George.
Sapnap.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD NO WAY DREAM LARRI?! CORPSE? OH MY. HOLY SHIT I LOVE YOU GUYS." Nova yells. "Someone's a fan" corpses says you look into your camera and start freaking out his voice is actually HELLA deep "hey girlie!!" Larri says "hiii!!" Nova says "hey" dream says "it's the green blob!" I say making Tommy and tubbo and the brits laugh besides niki. "Shut up" dream defends.

~Stream highlights~
"Hey corpse! Can you make sure I don't die while I do my task?" Nova ask

"Yea sure" corpse says killing her.

"WHAT THE FUCK" i scream

|corpse has reported a body|

"Fess up who did it? Who killed her?" Tommy says

"Chat is Tommy a simp?" Ranboo says laughing

"I AM NOT A SIMP! I JUST MET HER YOU FUCKING BITCH" Tommy yells

"No simping on my sister!" Niki says acting angry which made Ranboo say "awhhh"
(Not a ship)

_____________________

"Larri? Can you call me a bitch it will raise my ego." Nova ask larri

"Yea sure thing bitch" larri says laughing

"Thanks for raising my ego!" Nova yells
____________________________
"Tommy! Tommy! I think it's Karl!" Nova says walking up to Tommy red character.

"You think?" Tommy ask

"I mean yea dumbfuck" nova yells.

"Okay stick with me big man T will keep you safe" Tommy said making you and him laugh.
_________________________
"TUBS!" Nova says

"NOVA!!" Tubbo yells back.

I pretend to hug his little yellow guy with my little space dude.

____________
End of stream. It was just Tommy tubbo and nova on the call.

"Hey big N? How old are you?" Tommy ask  "I'm 16 why?" Nova ask. "Just wondering so you're Nikis sister?" Tommy ask again. "Yes I am!" Nova says as they all turn on there cameras and Tommy looked shocked as he seen a ghost. "What Tommy never seen a women before?" Tubbo ask tommy laughs "no I speak to women all the time bitch!" Tommy says making everyone laugh. "Here's my Instagram!!" Nova said sending them them her Instagram. "Guys I'm going to go eat dinner!! Bye!" Tubbo says. "Bye tubs!" Nova says "bye tubbo!" Tommy says. Tubbo leaves and you and Tommy talk for about a half hour more since you guys have been talking since stream which was long.

"Hey big N why don't I have a nickname and tubbo does?" Tommy ask "I don't know I just known him for a while! You jealous Tom?" Nova says laughing "EWW NO IM NOT JEALOUS!" Tommy defends himself. "Alright then Tom" nova says "I do like the new nickname anyways" Tommy mumbles "what?" Nova ask "nothing." Tommy says

~after the call it's 9 pm~

You walk out of your room and go to the kitchen and grab a monster "woah woah woah! It's way to late for a monster!" Niki says parenting you "fine mum!" You yell sneaking one anyways and grabbing a snack. You go check Instagram.

Tommyinnit started following you.
Dreamwasntaken started following you.
Larrayyyy started following you.
Sapnap started following you.
Corpse_Husband started following you.
QuackityHQ started following you.
KarlOjacobs started following you.

Woah. DREAM AND LARRI AND SAPNAP FOLLOW ME NOW CORPSE TO?! POG!

You shower and get ready to go to bed saying goodnight to Niki.

Word count: 729.
A/n: this was so fun to write I hope you enjoyed!! - Alexis!