Dream smp- part five

~next day~
@Nova_ghostly

Liked by Tommyinnit, Niki, Ranboo, and 125,211 others Caption: stream was pog yesterday

Caption: stream was pog yesterday.  @tommyinnit @Vickstar

@tommyinnit: very pog.
^@nova_ghostly: extremely pog.

@TubboLive: you're pretty.
^@nova_Ghostly: thanks tubs! <3

Hater54; she's using Tommy niki and wilbur and everyone on the d smp for clout oh my gosh just stop posting.
^user1: SHUT THE FUCK UPPPP YOU BASTARD
@nova_ghostly, @tommyinnit liked user1's comment.

@sapnap: hello child.
^@nova_Ghostly: hello adult.

@dreamwasnttaken: check dms!

You were scrolling through your comments and seen dream so you went to dms and seen something very pog.

Dreamwasntaken: you've been invited to the SMP the dream SMP.

Nova_ghostly: NO FUCKING WAY SERIOUSLY!

Dreamwasntaken: yes.

Nova_ghostly: YES YES YES YES I WILL JOIN.

I had no idea niki was streaming "NIKI NIKI NIKI HOLY HELL" I yell running into her room "what what what I'm streaming!" Niki yells "I don't care look!" I show her my phone "oh wow sweetie!! That's awesome!" Niki congratulate and you run back to your room and quickly start up stream.

"HELLO CHAT! I HAVE NEWS!! FIRST HOW ARE WE?"I yell into the mic as chat fills up with "goods" "pogs" and "pogchamp" and "Ilys" you join the smp and look at chat basically screaming you laugh and Tommy walks types in chat.

Tommyinnit: BIG N BIG N BIG N VC2 VC2 NOW NOW!

Nova ghostly: okay clam down child.

Tommyinnit: we are the same age.

Nova ghostly: still a child.

Tommyinnit: fuck you.

You laugh and join VC2 to hear tubbo and Tommy and Ranboo and Charlie.  "YOU JOINED THE SMP" Tommy yells at me "YES I DID BITCHBOY" I yell back "POGCHAMP I WILL SHOW YOU A TOUR BITCHGIRL" Tommy yells and chat starts saying "Aweee" and "simps" and "ship" you look at chat and giggle a little.

Tommys point of view

Gosh Tommy shut up stop going red! God damn it I'm not a simp I'm not a simp. BUT HER LAUGH. Oh my gosh do I like Nova? No I don't I don't what the hell.

~time skip after stream~

I call Ranboo on discord really quick. "Hey Ranboo are you busy?" I ask "no what do you want child" Ranboo ask "look so I like this gir" Ranboo cuts me off trying to talk "nova." Ranboo points out "yes. Anyways I don't know if I like her or not you know?" I ask "yea I understand just talk to her about how you feel." Ranboo says "WHAT THERES NO WAY IM DOING THAT." I yell "okay okay just tell me what do you like about her" Ranboo ask

"Well her laugh her eyes the way she talks like she don't change who she is on and off stream she's pretty and she's just adorable you know I don't really know what I'm saying" I rant about her "I think you like her Tommy." Ranboo says "I don't know Ranboo but I will find out" I say as he hangs up clearly annoyed with my actions. Well look at that what a coincidence....

  Nova<3 is calling
Accept  decline
Accept.

"Hey toms!" Nova said super calming "hello big N!" I say admiring her facial features. She's so gorgeous Tommy seriously stop what the hell. "Hey I got a question nova." I tell her "ask away!" She says looking into the camera which made me blush super obvious. "Uhm so how to you tell if you like someone" I ask she looks sad? Did I do something wrong? "Uhm well if everything you talk to that person you get this feeling in your stomach like butterflies and is they make you happy as soon as you're around them and they make you like have this genuine feeling of love around them and they make you feel so loved and happy like they give you a genuine smile and you want to be with them all the time and talk to them and just have them as company you guys could laugh at anything out of no where you just have this happy feeling that you can't get rid of when you're with them." She explains and it makes me realize that I like them I like the Nova. "Thanks nova now I know that I really do like this person." I tell her looking into her dark brown eyes looking at the little wing on her eye and it looks cool. "Oooo who's this girl or they them!" Nova ask me "well there pronouns are she they!" I tell them giving them a hint it's her.

Novas point of view

He likes someone. I knew it I knew he would not like me.  "That's so pog I'm actually going to go Ranboos calling me!" I tell Tommy "okay goodbye nova!" Tommy says as I hang up and answer Ranboos call "hello adult." I say "don't call me that. Anyways I'm adding you to a group chat of me niki you Tommy tubbo George dream sapnap and Alex can't forget Karl! I didn't feel like texting you and telling you so yea" Ranboo says as I roll my eyes "okay and if I can't call you adult then you can't call me child" I say as he hangs up and I start laughing.

Word count: 876

A/n: ANOTHER UPDATE!! god this takes so long but it's so pog I'm so proud of myself I haven't been motivated to do Jack shit so thank you for reading I love you and go touch some grass grab some water and a snack! It's about to get interesting ;)

-Alexis