Prologue

The Sentinels blocked Jeongguk's sight as they searched for a mark. "He has got one, Majesty! Left wrist! It's a dark brown!" Jeongguk felt his heart stop as the Sentinels moved, one still holding the wrist of the Dracki, revealing a symbol across his skin.

Jeongguk felt all the blood drain from his features as his eyes locked on to a pair of sterling silver orbs, glowing like the light of the moon, and the same color as the mark on his wrist. The Dracki had fair skin, lips full and plush, a dusted pink with raven black hair, full cheeks, a lean body, muscled and full. He was on the smaller side, reaching an unassuming height of 5'7 at the most.

Jeongguk felt his body want to lunge forward, to go to this man whose own eyes widened, mouth falling open as his mark on his wrist glowed silver, matching his eyes, while Jeongguk felt his own sting beneath the bracelet.

His Fated.

Hello everyone! This book is originally posted on Ao3, written by me, bri607. I have posted it here so that it is more accessible to everyone.

This is a long story, but I will try and update at least once a day, sometimes every other day, depending on my job.

This book is a couple of years old now- I do plan on updating it and fixing it up, but I do work full-time so please have patience and mercy!

Twitter: JamlessAnna

CuriousCat: JamlessAnna

Ao3: bri607

Cover Art: @RealJams

Other Works: Collision (Yoonkook Wolf AU)