034

i know nothing about discharges thing, i've never been hospitalized :') and i think this is rushed :')

thirty─four

"Liu Yangyang, you're officially discharged as of today at 11:24 AM. Congratulations!" The nurse announced, with the doctors and other nurses around them clapping their hands together.

Though, Yangyang doesn't seem like he wanted to be discharged, but a part of him is thankful, nonetheless. The chinese male curved his lips up in a small (yet forced) smile, bowing at them before sighing. He already talked with Prof. Son and he seems to agree with it— in one condition. He'll visit here at least twice or thrice a week.

It's the only way to persuade Yangyang to discharge since he's pretty stubborn.

At the same time, Dejun, Taeil, and Doyoung just have to be there. Both Taeil and Doyoung were relieved to see Yangyang out of this, as what they would want to call before, hell hole, and to see him getting better. As for Dejun, he was having mixed feelings.

"Yangyang? Do you want to go home?" The said male turned to look at Wendy and was about to nod his head but seeing Dejun in a distance made him stare at him for a moment.

The doctor blinked at his sudden action, turning her head around to see three familiar patients looking at Yangyang with two of them having a smile on their face but one of them having an unreadable expression.

Just before Wendy could say something to Yangyang, the latter already dashed to where the three males are, immediately wrapping his arms around Dejun and Dejun only. Heck, he didn't even pay attention to Doyoung and Taeil that's just standing beside the other chinese.

"Ge, I-I'll miss you..." Yangyang mumbled, which Dejun didn't really get to hear properly. The male hugged even tighter, he was glad there are no tears falling off his eyes, it was just guilt inside him for going first before them. "Tell Kunhang ge, I'll visit thrice a week."

Dejun grinned and chuckled lowly, wrapping his skinny arms around Yangyang, "Don't force yourself to visit us, Yang. Visit us whenever you want."

"B-But ge—"

"Liu Yangyang." Dejun pulled the hug away, staring intently at the younger's eyes with a hint of sadness present in his gaze. "Visit us anytime you want. I don't care if you'll visit us next year, as long as it doesn't pressure you."

Yangyang smiled, "I'll miss you, ge."

"Me too." Dejun ruffled the younger's hair and lightly pushed him to where Wendy was, "Now go before I stop you myself."

Yangyang let out a small laugh and wiped the small tears that are starting to form in his eyes as Dejun continued to push him lightly. But even before the younger could turn around, he traveled his gaze to the two persons beside Dejun.

"Take care of each other." The german-chinese stated as the two nodded their head, "You also take care, okay?"

"I will," Yangyang said before sparing a glance at Dejun before running off to where Wendy is.

Taeil remained a smile on his face as he watched Yangyang walk out of the hospital, also catching him give another glance at Dejun before leaving the hospital fully. The oldest turned to look at Dejun, who very well looks like he wants to cry it all out, yet decided not to. He didn't even know why he wants to cry in the first place.

"Dejun," Taeil holds the younger male's hand, "It's okay, you can cry."

The chinese's gaze didn't leave the exit where Yangyang just left, barely noticing that a tear just left his eye. He took a deep breath before shaking his head,

"There's nothing for me to cry for." Dejun forced a smile on his face before turning to look at Taeil and Doyoung, "Come on, you still need to get Johnny hyung's and Doyoung hyung's meds, right? I also have a therapy to attend,"

Doyoung and Taeil looked at each other, as if they were communicating with their eyes about Dejun. They knew something's going on between them and they felt that they should do something about it, but Doyoung didn't want to.

He was experienced, yes, but he'd rather not since it reminds him of his past lover.

Taeil sighed and was the first one to break eye contact, using his hand to push the IV stand with him while Doyoung stayed at his position. The younger stared at his leaving figure and turned to Dejun, wishing that he could help.

Doyoung shook the thought off his head and followed Taeil to the nurse station.

"Hyung, I'll get going first, Taeil hyung's already talking to the nurse." Dejun stated and patted the older's arm before going to the room where his therapy is.

Doyoung watched him walk away before sighing, he knew that feeling that the chinese male has, but he didn't want to feel it again, and never will.

"Please wait for a moment," Was the first thing Doyoung heard the moment he approached Taeil on the nurse station.

"This shouldn't be my work," Taeil mumbled, though it was also his fault for volunteering to get the medications  because he reasoned he wanted to 'walk around' since he's been on his bed for an hour or so after cleaning up. And for some reason, Doyoung just had to tag along.

"Partly your fault." The younger commented as Taeil looked at him with a glare, he isn't supposed to hear that.

"Here are the SSRIs for patient 0902 and 0201, make sure they take these at least two of these a day, one after breakfast and one after dinner." The nurse explained after noticing that it was a patient from Irregular Ward that took the medication, "Do you want me to call someone to help escort you two?"

"Ah, no thank you—" Just as Taeil was about to say no, Doyoung just had to cut him off.

"Yes, please."

The older gave a look at Doyoung who just shrugged, noticing that the older was quite exhausted from all the walking and he can't even help him.

"You don't have to." The older says, disappointment plastered on his face as Doyoung chuckled at his expression lowly.

"It's okay, you look quite exhausted from all the walking."

"It's the longest walk I have ever since I got here," Minus the time when he get to meet his sister, to which he didn't mention because he's starting to recall all the trauma.

"Oh, hi. Miss Yoo mentioned that you wanted to—"

Just as the doctor was about to continue what she was saying, she froze at the two patients who turned around to give their attention to her.

Out of all twenty-two patients in Irregular Ward, why does it have to be him?

Even the male himself, feeling his heart stop beating at the sudden eye contact he just made with the doctor.

"S-Sihye?"

─── ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ───