036

thirtysix
shotaro x sungchan

Slow, steady footsteps were heard through the hallway with every step he take, biting on the strap that was supposedly strapped tightly around his already red wrists. His orbs still carry the same dark and cold gaze – emotionless. He felt free, of course, and the feeling of this thick, red liquid on his hands and lips were making him excited.

But he had to pee.

He was stuck for he didn't know how long – probably almost two days since he last went to the bathroom? Which is why he unstrapped himself with his bare hands like the strap was nothing. You can't blame him, his gallbladder was about to burst.

He threw the already broken strap somewhere, creating a sharp yet faint sound of clanking against the white floor. The male brushed his hazel hair back, which was slowly growing out and was now showing his natural hair color since he's in the hospital for months or so.

Soon coming across the familiar sign of the bathroom, he was about to run and lock himself in, wanting the bathroom by himself when a rather familiar yet shrilly voice stopped him from going where he pleases.

"I've had enough of your fucking orders. I can't believe I was naive enough to believe your words and was blinded by—"

A long pause was heard and it sounded like she was cut off by someone – which the male assumed was by the phone.

"Then do it. Remove me as the face of the hospital, I don't care! This is so wrong and Ms. Kwon would know you are the cause of the main hospital's sabotages in no time."

The male could feel his bladder about to explode if he didn't run to the toilet and do his business, but there was something in him that felt like this conversation was very private and like it held secrets.

"They were handsome, no shit, but they are fucking psychopaths. I'm not dumb anymore, sir, you used me to destroy Dr. Qian not because you were envious of him, but because he was the reason why your—"

Shotaro bowed to the nurse and hugged the set of new clothes he asked for since the one he was wearing was stained with betadine. But the moment he turned the corner to where the bathroom, he was surprised to see someone, that's not so familiar, standing there like he was some kind of psych— oh wait, everyone in here has a mental illness.

The male had to run up to him and was about to tap his shoulder when the familiar hazel-colored hair caught him off guard – as well as the torn blue strap that was randomly tossed on the floor.

Shotaro backed away, he knew who he was, and he didn't want to engage himself with someone like him (that almost killed him) yet a feeling inside him told him to get closer with that guy. He was still scared, of course.

Shotaro was about to run and go to another bathroom when a faint hue of yellow started pooling on the floor, underneath the hazel-haired male, and some were even trickling down his leg.

Did he just... Did he just pee?

It wasn't smelling, fortunately, but the liquid having no odor wouldn't last long. Which is why the japanese did the last thing he would want to do since he's risking his life: grab his hand and take him to the bathroom.