the end

and that concludes "glimpse of you"!

wow. what a long journey it's been lmao. i'm ngl i originally planned for this book to be finished in december, but here we are two months later!

yall im so sad this book is ending tbh. i wrote the last line and sat there for a good 10 minutes trying to process the fact that this book is over. in my mind, i honestly just wanted to get it over with cause i was so done with this book lmfao but now that it's done, i don't want to let go. like this is such a weird feeling ahhh i still cannot comprehend it. like 4 months?! i spent 4 months writing and it's over? 6 months if you include "all alone without you." LIKE THAT'S SO CRAZY?

anyway, what did yall think? i'd love to know your overall feelings and thoughts towards the whole book/series!

this book was literally so fun to write and it was so cool to see everything i pictured in my head come to words and it was so awesome to see you guys make connections to the first book that i thought you would have forgotten with the long ass breaks between each update.

i'm so thankful for each reader, voter, and commenter. you guys are such good motivators and it makes me so happy to share the ideas i have come up with. all of your theories and assumptions were so fun to read and seeing you guys speculate was truly the highlight of writing.

for now, i have an idea of what book i want to do next but i want to settle it all in and make it all organized before i publish it so i (hopefully) won't take this many breaks anymore lol. so follow for more updates on my schedule / future books!

thank you thank you thank you for reading! i love and appreciate every single one of yall!! <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙜𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙨𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 [𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙞 𝙖𝙪] 🎉