03.

"Hey, where did the rest of the band go?" The AV guy asks

   "Hey, where did the rest of the band go?" The AV guy asks. Julie's eyes widen, panicked. I search for an answer to supply her when Kayla speaks first.

   "Wait were those holograms?" Julie's eyes slightly twitch as she uses the excuse quickly.

   "Yes! Yes, they were holograms," She says, chuckling awkwardly. I twirl the lollipop stick in my mouth hearing Julie stutter over her answer. I look at Cora who watched with an eyebrow raised, glancing at me every so often. "I plugged it into the ceiling projector before the show. I'd explain it, but it involves algorithms and science and stuff," Julie poorly explains but the interest in the science died quick, everyone liked the idea of the holograms but didn't care for the science of it. The crowd instead cheers for the Molina girl who stands awkwardly accepting it. I hear the sound of beanie boy turning to find him and the other two in the crowd. Suddenly the cute one jumps on stage shaking his butt in front of the entire group of teens causing me to snort out laughter.

   "Okay people. Shows over," Principle Lessa says motioning for the teens to leave the auditorium. "Let's get back to class please,"

   "See you after school?" Cora asked me as we make our way out into the hallway and I nod watching her twirl a drumstick over her finger and stalk off. I turn back to the boys who watched, immediately heading over to them. I pull the lollipop out of my mouth once I was in front of them, giving a flirty smile to the one in the flannel.

   "Were you just shaking your butt in front of everyone?" I ask the flannel boy who flushes. "Hm..." I look at them tilting my head. "I'm Cherry," I introduce winking at the flannel boy who flushes even redder.

   "I'm Luke," Beanie boy introduces

   "Alex,"

   "Reggie," The cute one finishes

   "Reggie," I repeat smirking. "I like that," I compliment. "So what are you guys? Ghosts?" None of the boy's answer. "Damn, what's next? Vampires?" I mumble. Each boy looks awkward and I smile at their awkwardness. "Oh come on, I don't bite," I tease, I look back to see Julie enter the hallway her excitement present but slightly diminished.

   "Is Cherry your real name?" Alex asks finally breaking the silence of the three boys.

   "No," I answer shortly

   "Than why do they call you Cherry?" Reggie asks

   "Wouldn't you like to know, handsome," I answer quickly. Reggie turns red again and I smile.

   "Julie!" The boys call Julie when she gets close enough.

   "You can't do that!" She scolds and I smile at how easy it was to scare her. "I'm serious!" She says and I smirk

   "Whoa! This one is all on you, we were already here," Reggie defends "Well, actually we were over there then we came over here,"

   "It's always the hot ones," I mumble teasingly, Reggie's cheeks turn a slight shade of pink at my comment.