14.

"Who the hell are you," I ask, I knew it was the person who put the curse on the boys

"Who the hell are you," I ask, I knew it was the person who put the curse on the boys. My eyes squinting in anger. He smirks at my anger.

"Caleb Covington," He introduces putting his hand out like he wanted me to shake it.

"You say that like it means something," I scoff and he drops his hand, his smug smirk still playing on his lips. The boys pull me back. Reggie and Alex both glaring at the older man. This only adds to his smug look.

"Where is it you think that you're going?" Caleb moves on from me.

"What are you doing here?" Luke says walking towards him, still angry at him.

"Such hostility," He inhales with faux upset. "I'm just here to congratulate you on your big night. Not everyone gets to play the Orpheum,"

"You could've just sent a card," I say sarcastically. Reggie grabbing my wrist to stop me from doing anything.

"No, okay, we know it's your stamp that's hurting us," Caleb hums at Luke. "We already told you, we have a band. We don't want to join your little club," Caleb tilts his head

"Yeah, and you can't make us either," Alex points angrily at him. He clears his throat, cowering at his glare. "Sir," He adds

"Can't I? Cherry is it?" His gaze focuses on me. I glare at him. "A little birdy told me the jolts hurt you too," He fake pouts. "Too bad you're gonna die with your soulmate. You are pretty," My glare drops. "Soulmates, such an interesting thing in nature isn't it, not even death can separate them. But disappearing from existence?" He laughs maliciously. "It's too bad," I look at Reggie who looks just as confused. "But right, you're crossing over tonight!" His voice raises an octave. "So exciting, the funny thing about the cross over, no one really knows what's on the other side. But I know what's happening on this side," He blows a kiss. I feel my eyes roll in the back of my head and I land loudly with a thump on the ground.

   I gasped waking up on the floor of the garage

I gasped waking up on the floor of the garage. I immediately stand, stopping when I feel another jolt. I had no clue where the boys were. I glance at the clock realizing Julie should be going on soon. I worried that the boys wouldn't make it as I rushed to my car grabbing my pass and getting in. I made it there quicker than expected but that was probably because my mind was racing. I rush in trying to find Julie. "Julie!" I knock on her dressing room door. Flynn opens the door. "I'm sorry I'm late," I hold off on telling her about Caleb, the boys, and the soulmate stuff knowing she would worry.