13.

The plan was now in motion, Alex asked Willie to aid in the plan

The plan was now in motion, Alex asked Willie to aid in the plan. There wasn't much Julie and I could do but cross our fingers and hope while the boys facilitated the plan. I sat with my guitar on my lap and a cherry lollipop between my lips strumming along as Julie paced around the room nervously. I yelped feeling another jolt causing Julie to stop pacing. "It's getting worse," She points out. I sit with my eyes closed feeling her move to sit next to me as a rode out the wave of pain.

"Yeah," I agree, opening my eyes and pulling the lollipop from my mouth. "It is," I whisper. I look over at my friend. "I'm scared, Jules," I quietly say. "I have no idea what this means for me, if the boys disappear do I go with them?" I voice my fear and Julie wraps her arms over my shoulders. "I'm not ready to die, or lose them," I say leaning into her. I feel tears slipping.

"We'll figure it out," She says optimistically. Julie then stands after a moment back to pacing as I collect myself. Just then the boys poof back in. I wipe my face waiting for the good news. "Oh my gosh! What took you guys so long? Did Willie do it? Did you talk to them? Did they watch it? Did they like us? Are we playing? Can someone answer me? Why is no one talking," I immediately stand up stopping the Latina who was swinging her arms around waiting for an answer.

"Whoa... That's a lot of questions!" Reggie also interjects. "Luke you wanna take this one?" Reggie prompts Luke.

"Take a seat," Luke says and both Julie and I sit waiting anxiously for the answers to all of her questions. "It's fine, everything's fine," He reassures us. I sigh in relief knowing this meant good things.

"Yeah, you should be getting a call right... now!" He points at Julie's cell phone and we waited expectantly. The phone didn't light up, both Julie and I look at the boys with raised eyebrows. "Okay... Right now!" They all point at the phone again. It took a second but the phone lights up and rings. Julie yells excitedly. "Nailed it," Alex says putting his hands out receiving high-fives from Reggie and Luke. Julie stares at them, with a large dopey smile.

"Julie!" I say and the boys look at her expectantly. Her smile drops for a second as she rushes to answer the phone. She clears her throat.

"Hello," She says cooly.

"Hi, this is Tasha from the Orpheum in Hollywood," We all jump up dancing around excitedly. "Is this Julie of Julie and the Phantoms?" We pause as Julie climbs down off the couch and picks up the phone.

"Yes, it is," Julie says putting the phone to her ear. We all continue to celebrate. "Yeah! Totally!" She responds to whatever Tasha had said. I watch Alex jump above Luke and Reggie. They catch him holding him above their heads. I laughed as they spin him around. "Thank you so much" I laugh jumping up onto the table with Julie giving her a massive hug. She turns facing the boys, "We're playing the Orpheum, baby!" We all cheer

"I'm swimming!" My brother yelled. I giggle genuinely excited for the boys. My heart weighed heavy though as this marked the beginning of the end.

   "What about this?" I ask Julie turning around with a black leather jacket that would go over the purple dress she'd chosen

"What about this?" I ask Julie turning around with a black leather jacket that would go over the purple dress she'd chosen. Julie smiles pulling the jacket into her hands running her fingers over the jewels.

"This was one of my mom's favorites," She says holding it against her chest. I smile as she inhales turning around putting the jacket on the hanger. I help her put the plastic protective bag around the outfit. I pull the girl into a tight hug. She returns it. "Thank you," She says

"For what?" I ask pulling away tilting my head confused.

"Being my friend," She says simply, shrugging her arms. I smile at her and she smiles back.

"Well you have to get going, so you aren't late," I say punching her shoulder lightly. "Flynn would have both of our heads if you're late," She agrees.

"I'm going to let the boys know I'm leaving, say goodbye," She tells me. I look down sadly. As we make it to the garage, I pause hissing out in pain grabbing Julie's shoulder to stabilize myself. Julie frowned helping me stay upright as I waited for the pain to subside. When it did we pull open the garage doors. "Are you ready?" She asks the boys with a bubbly voice. I can see her eyes full of worry though. None of the boys said anything causing her to get more worried. "What's wrong?"

"Yeah, we just got rocked pretty hard by one of those jolt things," Alex explained quickly still rubbing his stomach. Reggie joins in.

"Pretty sure I ghost peed a little bit," I chuckle at Reggie. Alex looks over to him with a look on his fast. Luke coming over.

"But we're fine," He gives Julie his signature smile.

"Actually, guys, I'm a little nervous," Julie says. She shakes her head. "Luke, can I talk to you for a second?" She asks Luke agrees quickly. I move over to my brother and Reggie.

"Good luck," I say quietly reaching out for both of their hands. "I know I haven't been your sister or... well... something," I pause for a moment looking at Reggie not quite knowing what to call us. "For long, but I love you guys, so much," I say they both look at me sadly.

"I love you too, Kinsley," I glare at the use of my birth name punching Alex on the shoulder. He laughs

"I love you too," Reggie pipes up I pull them both in for a hug, holding them tightly.

"Guys, band circle," Luke calls the boys. I stand aside admiring the four of them and their love for their music. "We don't know what brought us here, but what we do know is, you're a star Julie," They pause smiling sadly. "And just because this is our last night together, it doesn't mean we won't be watching you from above or..." He looks down clicking his tongue, I snort. "Now let's go rock this show. Let's give them a night they'll be talking about until the sun comes up. Legends on three," They all put their hands in counting than shouting legends. The sound of a car horn beeps.

"That's my dad, he's driving me there. So I'll see you guys soon,"

"I'll meet you there," I tell her giving her another hug as she runs out to get into the car. Just as Julie leaves Carlos comes in clapping his hands loudly.

"Have a good show boyband!" He says I start laughing. "Hi Cherry," I wave at him.

"Who you calling boyband?" Luke asks getting to eye level with Carlos. Ray calls for Carlos who puts his fingers to his eyes in a watching you motion only his pointing was off.

"How'd he find out about us?" Reggie asks

"Honey, didn't you put a sheet over your head and move around?" I ask

"I don't know, Reg, maybe it was the blinds. Or you know, the blanket. It could've been any number of things you did in that house," Alex says at the same time I asked my question.

"It doesn't matter you guys, we're not coming back here anyways," Just then another ghost popped in.

"Son of a bitch!" I shout, jumping. Something told me this wasn't going to end well.