06.

I give Julie a hug and move to join Cora again excited about Julie's performance

I give Julie a hug and move to join Cora again excited about Julie's performance. Cora immediately got to talking again and I listened laughing and smiling along with her. "Don't forget I'm leaving for a week tomorrow," Cora reminds me.

"Oh my god, I totally forgot that you were leaving," I say slapping my hand to my forehead. She laughed at my reaction. I continue to converse with her when Flynn yells into the microphone.

"Is everybody fired up for Julie and the Phantoms?" The crowd cheers excitedly for the group. I clap and cheer as does Cora. "Great! Keep that fire, cause that's later," Flynn says awkwardly "We're a bit behind schedule, but don't worry, just enjoy these mind-blowing beats," The crowd cheers again and I turn back to Cora who pulls me to the dance floor to dance.

"Hey? Everybody!" Suddenly Nick yells, having pushed Flynn out of the way. "We fixed the hologram thing! Who wants to see a show?" He yells into the mic. I see Julie peeking out from the curtains her face slacked in shock. The entire crowd cheers and yells for her, Cora included. "Now, give it up... for Julie and the Phantoms!" Nick yells, Julie walks on stage slowly and Nick hands her the mic.

"Uh... Hi..." Julie says into the microphone. "So here's the thing, even though we got the machine fixed thanks to Nick... I can't seem to link up with the guys. Wi-fi, am I right? I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to cancel," I frown, the entire crowd reacts annoyed at this announcement. Carrie walks up on stage.

"Anybody know the Heimlich? Julie's choking," I roll my eyes at the obnoxious girl. "Who wants to see Dirty Candy?" She asks into the mic getting a reaction from the crowd. She reaches for the knob only Flynn gets to it first, breaking it off the machine.

"Oops, the knobs broken," Carrie's face darkens

"Party at my house!" She announces and everyone cheers as Carrie leads them out of the auditorium to go party at her house. Cora shakes her head saying she was gonna go home. I give her a hug wishing her a safe trip.

"Well that kind of backfired," Flynn says as I join them on the stage. "Oh, I mean the whole night wasn't a bust. The new guy found someone," I wrap my arm around Julie's waist for support, similarly to how Flynn had her arm around her shoulder. "Little man has game!" She says trying her best to cheer up Julie who quietly leans her head on Flynn's shoulder. Flynn sighs letting Julie wait there for a moment. "Come on, we have balloons to pop," Julie laughs and we follow her down the stairs. Sat on the floor with needles we stabbed the balloons allowing them to pop.

"I can never show my face at the school again," Julie says dramatically

"That's what we get for depending on boys," Flynn says

"Amen, sister," I say popping another balloon.

"I don't know if I should be mad, or worried. They're ghosts, I don't know what kind of trouble they can get into," Julie explains