PART 31

"Seoul High School"

Y/n's p.o.v.

I wake up early to attend school early today and I am already standing in the lobby of my school.
.
.
.

"Morning. "I hear someone bade me morning so I look at the person. As I see who is the person, I start to walk away from him.
"Y/n,listen. We need to talk. Last night,I was-"Jungkook turns a smidgen towards me. I stop walking ,already alert,thoughts buzzing around my head.
.
.
.
.

"Stop talking with me!"I exclaim. "It was already done,remember? "
.
.
.

"Don't you like me? Stop acting like that I was forcing you last night,"he shoots back.
.
.

Before I could say something, he holds my hand and says, "Whatever,let's just move on. "
.
.
.
"For God's sake,will you leave me alone? I'm tired watching your face and yeah,let's move on. I don't wanna talk with you anymore. I thought, you are my friend but I guess,I was wrong. So,goodbye." I want to laugh on him,but somehow I keep a straight face. He eyes me moodily and finally looks at me with proper attention.
.
.
.
.

For a few moments, he stops blinking and I know why is he doing this. He is checking if I am being serious or not so I play with him too by keeping a serious face.
At last,he calms down and says,"You'll regret, Ms. Bae Y/n."
.
.
.
He leaves me in the lobby after saying it. I didn't look behind to confirm that if he is really gone or not. I don't care who this Jungkook is to make me regret ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Classroom"

I sit down at my desk and start to typing up my report,trying to forget the morning's events which just occurred. My anxious fears are fighting with defiance. Why am I feeling like this? Last night,in chat Taehyung was behaving weird and he also saved me from Jungkook.
.
.
.

What was Taehyung doing there? Why was he upset? Did he somehow assume that I am Bae? No, this isn't possible 'cause Bae is my surname. He won't get any clue but yesterday the incident in his home.
.
.
.

"Hey,Y/n. Are you daydreaming? "Sky says, puzzled. "No,I was just thinking. "I smile at her. She sits beside me while pulling her desk near to me.
.
.
.

"Er........"I'm not sure how to say her about yesterday's incident. "Last night,Professor Kim......"I say at last.
.
.
.

Sky nods her head and slowly speaks."Yeah,he went to give your bracelet . You left it when you were in my home. "
.

.
.

"He didn't give me back my bracelet. "I blurt out . "What!?Then what was he doing!? She bangs the desk in confusion and looks at me with a questionable face. I prepare myself to tell her about Jungkook.
.
.
.

So after that, I explain her my relation with Jungkook and how Taehyung rescued me from an unwanted situation.
.
.
.

"What!!!!!???????You are telling me all these things now. Have you lost your mind? Are you okay? Where is that asshole? I'm gonna punch on his ball!!!!!!"She screams and the whole class is watching her actions. I throw a fake smile towards them and make Sky calms down.
.
.
.
.

"Will you stop screaming? I am absolutely okay. Now,please sit down. "I pull her hand and she sits ,bitting her lips.
.
.
.

"Ms.Y/n & Ms. Sky ,will you both stand up and care to explain the chaos you both just made?"
.
.
.
I glance towards the white board and see that the teacher is already here and of course I didn't notice as I was busy explaining Sky everything.
.
.
.
.
"Ma'am,we are extremely sorry. We didn't put attention. "We both say and sit at our desks.
.
.
.
What's she doing here? The first class is on Maths so Taehyung should be taking the class. "Students as you can see Mr. Kim is absent so I'm taking the class. Hope you all will cooperate with me."
.
.

"Abesnt?" Sky scoffs on her own. "Is everything okay?"I ask her. She glances at the teacher to make sure that she isn't watching us then she whispers, "This morning, I came school alone as I couldn't find Taehyung oppa in home so I thought maybe he already went school but he isn't here...."She looks at me with her tensed eyes .
.
.
.
.

I pat her shoulder. "Maybe he got an important work ." Then we both turn our head,before the teacher gives us detention.

"Where is he?"
"Is he okay?"

------To be continued------
Thanks a lot for 1k followers.
(ಥ﹏ಥ)