PART 16

Taehyung's p.o.v

"Ewww,you are looking like a dying crow,"my little sister told me ,entering my room.

"Get lost."

"Shut up, maybe it's your room but it's my dad's house. So,I have every right to not get lost from your room."She gives me a disgusting look.

"What do you want,pig?"I tease her. She hates it whenever I call her pig.

"You are pig's elder brother.  That makes you a pig too. Whatever, today is Sunday,"She highlights the word 'Sunday'.

"So?"I asked as I can't remember anything.

"Uff! You promised me that you will take me to the shopping. "She makes puppy eyes.

Suddenly, my phone starts to vibrate. Before I check it,Sky takes away my phone from me.

"Sky!!! Give it back!" I start to shout.

"Wait, Mr. Pig. Let me see. " She smirks at me ."Uwu,Bae messeged you that~~•••"

I push her hand & catch my phone before it fell on the floor.

"Oppa! Who is Bae?your new girlfriend?  Is she more hot than Hana? Of course, Bae is more hot. That's why,you are cheating on Hana. Right?"

What should I say now? I can't tell her that Bae is my what? I don't know.  Bae is what?

"She is my......my........yeah.....she is my student's mom. She wants to talk about her daughter's progress. That's all.,"Taehyung, you are dead.

"Okay. Whatever, talk with her. I am going & clean yourself. " Sky leaves my room while giving me a suspicious look.

Y/n:
I'm not leaving you .
I don't care what you think about me.

Taehyung:
Why are you so stubborn? 

Y/n:
I am just stubborn for you.

Taehyung:
You are not in your sense.

Y/n:
I want to tell you something.
You should know that.
In past , I have dated some guys.
I admit that I just did that for fun.
It's not like that I approached them first but they.
You are the first guy I approach &
I want to be serious with you.

Taehyung:
How many guys you have dated before?

-------To be continued------
luci191104
cuzitstae
You both requested me for double update.
No more request for double update from now or I'll cry.
🍎