PART 33

It's been 1 week that you get that message from Taehyung. You didn't text him with a new number as you understand that he needs time so you are giving him . This one week was the longest week of your life and also the hard one. He behaved rudely with everyone in the class. He became strict.

Today is the last day of your high school as from next week the examination will be starting so you all get one week vacation , starting from today to prepare yourselves for the examination. "Enough is enough! I gave him lots of time now he needs to face me. He just can't ignore me anymore," you say to yourself while grinning your teeth. You think that he still doesn't know who you are really so you decided to meet him after school face to face. Yes, you are going to reveal yourself in front of him. You have courage now and also you are sure about your feelings so you can't loose him. You want him more than anyone now. You fall in love with him deeply. "I don't care about his reply . I just wanna tell him that how much I want him and he is worth of it," you smile while thinking about him.

The students start to go back home after school but you are waiting for everyone to leave first so that you can go into Taehyung's office room. As he is a teacher so he will leave lately . You see that the school is almost empty so you turn around and start to walk towards his room but suddenly someone drag you inside of the locker room while covering your mouth his hand. You try to push him but he is too strong for him and his chest was hard when you try to punch him. "Babygirl, what are you even trying to do? You aren't strong enough." You flinch in fear as you know who's voice is this. He removes his hand from your mouth and that moment you speak,"Jungkook!!!!! What type of nonsense is this!? Leave me or I'll ..," you couldn't finish."Or what??!! You'll shout or scream??? Nobody will hear you . We are in locker room darling," he says while touching your cheek with his bare hand. You feel disgusting and you spit on his face. "Y/n!!!!!!!!" He slaps you hardly. "You are a crazy freak!!!!!!! You beggar!!!!" He is boiling in anger."Who are you calling beggar, you slut!!????"

"Of course , you are a beggar. You always beg attention from me and for your information you want this slut,Mr. Jeon Jungkook," you slightly smirk and before he notices, you bite on his hand . He starts to whine in pain and you take the chance of this moment to run away from the locker room. "Y/n, nobody can save you from me today!!!!!!" He runs after you. As soon as you come out from the room, you bump into someone hardly . You are breathing heavily as you are in hurry but the person hold your hand tightly so you look at him. "What happened, Y/n? Why are you running like this? Are you okay?" There he is, the love of your life.You are shocked to say anything but he notices Jungkook's figure behind you and he understands the situation. His eyes become red . " JEON JUNGKOOK!!!! I spare you last time but you have crossed your limits. Tomorrow, you'll meet me at the principal's room. "

Jungkook wants to say something but Taehyung stops him by saying that," If I again see you doing unexpected things, I'll directly call your parents and make sure to kick out from this school . Get lost from here . I said , get lost." His words are enough to make Jungkook leaves.

You and Taehyung are alone in the corridor now. He leaves your hand and starts to walk out but you stop him by saying," I am Y/n." He stops to look at you with confusion. "I mean , I am Bae Y/n," you tell him while clinching on your breath. He doesn't look surprised or shocked as you were expecting. He didn't say anything and starts to walk again while leaving you dumbfounded. "Wae!!!!! Mr. Kim!!!" You run behind him. When you came closer to him, you stop him walking by holding his hand. "Ms. Y/n, we are in school . Please behave yourself."

"Okay," you leave his hand but start talking again,"but I won't behave in bedroom." He is shocked but somehow manage to speak out,"What!!!? Have you gone mad?!" You pout and say that,"Oh please, I am Bae. Your Bae. The naughty girl from the chat and also the Ms. Virgin."

"Stop talking about this . You are embarrassing me." You are confused that why he isn't surprised yet to know your identity or does he know already that it was you . "Wait, wait & wait. Why aren't you surprise to see me? I mean , I am revealing myself." He looks at you with his frowning eyes and says that," Ms. Y/n, I already knew it was you who was texting me."

You want to dig a hole now and want to bury yourself inside of it. You are having second hand embarrassment. " What the fvck!!! You knew all the time!!!! So embarrassing!!!!!!I want to hide myself inside of your pant. Please give me some space." He smiles a little while you are keep talking. "Will you stop?! I didn't know it was you from the beginning. I get to know after seeing your bracelet in my home," he says making you shocked. He put his hand inside of his pocket and brings out the bracelet. You take it from him while eyeing him . " I didn't know that you are wild in real life too," he says stopping you from wearing the bracelet. You frown and reply him," I don't have two faces. Did you think I only talk like that in chats? Then you are wrong. How could you forget that what I did with Ms. Jerry!? I am always like this ."

"Yes, I remember everything. You really have some guts to do that . Not just that, you also sent me your picture where you were wearing..." he stops when he again remembers the picture. "Yes and you left me on seen after seeing the picture. How rude!!!!!" You pout to show him that you are angry on him. " I was doing some personal business...." he mumbles but you couldn't hear him . "What are you saying!? I couldn't hear you."

"Nothing,Ms.Y/n. You should go home. It's pretty late now ," he says out of nowhere. "I am not going anywhere until I talk properly with you . So, the thing is......."

"Y/n, I don't wanna hear these things now and I know what are you gonna say . Please stay away from me . I don't deserve someone's love and I also have nothing to give you . I am a simple professor in a simple school. " You are done hearing his speech. You know that Hana makes him to feel like that . You want to beat Hana with hockey stick now. "Listen, you aren't going to be my sugar daddy so please stop this nonsense. I don't need your sugar, I need your honey. Now please don't ask what is honey ," you wink when he is fully dumb that how could you talk like that in a serious conversation . "Y/n, you aren't understanding. Life isn't easy..."

"Life isn't hard though. Please, give yourself a chance to enjoy . Okay, I am not saying you to choose me . It's just don't let your past to take over your future. I just want the old Taehyung to back . Be yourself!!!" You tell him showing your smile . Taehyung wants to say something but you stop him saying,"After the graduation, I will be gone from here."

To be continue🤍

Happy or Sad
Ending?