PART 18

Taehyung's p.o.v

I shove my phone into my back pocket  & enter the living room. "Sky! Don't you wanna go for shopping? Then why are you lying on the couch like a dying whale ?" She still isn't moving. "Are you already dead?"

"I am not going anywhere, "she replied me without moving an inch.

Okay,I get it now. She behaves like this whenever she gets on her.....
"Umm....did you get on your period? "

She nods her head slowly.

"Is your period cramps are painful now?" In these days,she has bad period cramps usually. She doesn't talk much in this time. I think for a mement ."Do you want something?  Like chocolates or ice cream? "

"Chocolates can help," she replied slowly.

I smile & take a step backward for getting chocolates from refrigerator. I hand her a few chocolate bar.

"Oppa, do you really like Hana?" She asked me while her hands are busy to unwrap the chocolate packet.

"Out of nowhere, why are you asking me this question? " I sit beside her.

"No. I mean, you both don't look like you are in a relationship. Actually, don't mind but I noticed that Hana never gives you that much attention. She just do her own business & treat you like a trash." She is eyeing me now for a reply.

Maybe,Sky is right. I never feel special with Hana. Hana & me started to dating because we thought we really like each other but now I have doubt it. Do I really like her?

"Sky, I don't wanna talk about it. "

"Oppa,I was just-" I leave our house & lock the main door.

Night | 10.00pm

Y/n:
Uwu^^

Taehyung:
What?

Y/m:
Omo! So rude!
I knock you & you just "What?"

Taehyung:
Okay.
I am sorry.

Y/n:
Fine! Apology accepted.
So, how was the shopping?
Did you have fun?

Taehyung:
My sister couldn't make it up to the shopping.

Y/n:
Oh.

Taehyung:
How about you?
Did you have fun?

Y/n:
Yup!
I had fun & also I bought the red underwear.
Need a photo?huh?

Taehyung:
No please!

Y/n:
Someone wants my nudes again             ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Taehyung:
Bye.

Y/n:
Okay!
I'll stop now.
I have an question for you.

Taehyung:
You & your horny questions.
I'm not answering any of your shitty question.

Y/n:
How to get rid of depression?

Taehyung:
What?

------To be continued------
Sry for the boring chapter.
I was sleepy when I wrote it.
Do votes !

Bye💦