PART 32

Taehyung's pov

My whole mind is blank . My hands are cold as ice when I unlock the door of Hana's apartment. Yes, I am here to confirm my doubt. The doubt is eating me inside. Last night, Hana was with Daniel in her apartment when I came after sending Y/n home.

I have the spare keys so it's not a problem to open the door. It's early morning so I guess Hana is probably sleeping. After a while, I am standing in front of her room and see that which I don't want to see . She was sleeping peacefully with Daniel. I bark a laugh silently and my heart is broken. How can she do this with me? Doesn't she love me? Aren't we a lovely couple?

I realise that I don't want her anymore. Her insults, her not putting attention on me all are clear now.  I am just a toy for her . She plays with me while I am the dumb one to love her . Actually, I already fell out of love . I slowly close the door and walk out from her apartment to calm my mind .

When I reach home , I see that Sky is getting inside after finishing her school. I was roaming around the road all the day. Sky even didn't put her bag but directly comes in front of me,"Where were you!!!??? You didn't go school. I was tensed. If you weren't in school, then where were you!?? Banging your girlfriend??" She jokes about the last line while waiting for my reply. "I am breaking up with Hana."

I leave towards my room after saying this. Sky becomes a statue. She didn't have any words to say as she is completely confused that why I am breaking up with Hana so suddenly. I see the messages from Y/n but I didn't reply. I don't wanna feel again that I am not of worth anything. Y/n is the girl who makes me realise that being myself is okay . You always don't need to be perfect. You don't need money or expensive things to have fun. Even a simple conversation with her makes me happy. She makes me realised that I am good enough for her .

Y/n's pov

Why is taehyung not replying me!!!??This is so frustrating. He even didn't come to school. Can't he understand that I am tensed about him!? Should I call ask Sky? What if she becomes suspicious on me!? No, I will just simply ask that if Mr. Kim is okay or not? Without thinking anymore, I dial her number. She picks up after few ringing. " Hey! Did you get home!!?" I ask Sky.

"Y/n, we can do the formalities later . Listen, I have a very good news," When she says good news,I become shocked. "What type of good news?" I gulp down . "Taehyung oppa is breaking up with her girlfriend. I am so happy. Uwu!!!!! I hate that bitch from the beginning " she starts to exclaim when I couldn't even process the whole thing. "Y/n, are you listening me!?"

"Y-yes.." I say while shuttering. I hung up the call after talking few seconds. I am already tensed that Taehyung has my bracelet. Now he broke up with his girlfriend. Is he even okay? I wanna comfort him. Should I reveal myself in front of him? I am so confused. He isn't even replying me. If he really knows who am I , he could've said me something last night . I don't think he got any clues about me but now I am curious about the break up. My phone gets a notification and it says Taehyung.

Taehyung:
Let's not talk anymore.
Have a good life.
You have a good heart but I ain't good for you.
I have nothing to give you.
Bye, Bae. Please don't knock me again.
I am blocking you,sorry.

To be continue🤍