°˖✧ idiots in love » draco malfoy ✧˖°

━━author's note: ahhhh Draco, such a soft boy <3 This is just another enemies to lovers, but with much more fluff, and lesser yearning. Enjoy ;) 

━━warning(s): swearing and a sexual implication

━━word count: 1,461

Draco grinned running beside you, his coat over your heads

Draco grinned running beside you, his coat over your heads. The rain poured down heavily, the pitter patter drowning the sounds of your giggles. His cheeks hurt with how much he had laughed tonight and yet something about your red cheeks and hair licking the sides of your face made him smile wider. He had been wrong about you. So wrong.

"Whatever, mudblood." Draco spat at you as you rolled your eyes.

Professor Sprout had made you both partners for the next assignment and he couldn't be more annoyed. What pestered him even more was that none of his jabs seemed to work on you.

"Do you want to plant those roots or shall I?" you asked, not doing much as looking at him. He huffed.

"I'll do it. Not letting you lions spoil my grade," he said, internally groaning at the sticky mess of a plant the teacher had handed them for the day.

He picked it up by the ends, hastily dropping it into the pot. Did it have to be so slimy? You cracked out laughing making him snap towards you.

"What's so funny?" he said, his cheeks turning pink as he saw you bending over in laughter.

"You. You can't even touch a plant can you?" you said in between laughs as he frowned.

"It's slimy," he whined, narrowing his eyes at you as you took over to adding the humus to pot.

"Whatever you say pretty boy."

Draco removed the coat as the two of you reached the corridors, catching your breath. The heat of the torches felt good against his skin as he looked over to you. You had placed your hand over your stomach, panting. As your eyes caught his, they shone with a wicked gleam. He was certain his own mirrored them. You shook your head wildly, making your hair spray water droplets around.

"Eeeeeesh! Don't get me dirty now, will you?" Draco said groaning making you smirk at him. Draco raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, yeah?" you said coming closer to him, making his heat beat faster. You took some water in your palm and splashed it on him. Draco made a face at you, which did nothing to hide his grin. You made a face back at him crinkling your nose, making you look adorable.

Draco hissed as you uttered some healing spells on his leg.

"Promfey wouldn't have made it hurt so much," he said making you scoff.

"Yeah, it would've hurt more seeing the sting only increases the more the time passes by," you said as Draco looked at you. You were extremely cautious and looked more scared than him, treating him so tenderly. You looked up at him and something in your expression changed. You gave him a small smile.