°˖✧ flirting game » draco malfoy ✧˖°

—author's note: Oh man do I love making my characters work for it. So what does Draco flirting with you include? I hope you enjoy!

—warning(s): none, gender neutral!reader (pronouns aren't used).

—word count: 500

→ Okay, let's be real

→ Okay, let's be real. Draco cannot flirt. The platinum-haired boy uses cheesy pick-up lines and people somehow fall for him anyway. So when you don't respond the way most do, he's surprised at the very least. You just raise an eyebrow as he opens and closes his mouth several times. It's clear that you've thrown him off his game. His smirk however, returns just a moment later accompanied by yet another flirty remark. Smiling a little to yourself, you act nonchalant not giving in.

→ Draco on the other hand gets determined to make you like him. He just cannot get why exactly you don't react the way others do. Taking up on every chance he could get, he tries to charm you during breakfast, in middle of classes, in the common room. He's everywhere. While your friends find it somewhat annoying, you seem to be amused. You never thought Draco would be so interested you instead of dozens of people fawning over him, but apparently he was. And merlin was he resolute. So you did the only thing that seemed appropriate. Act indifferent.

→ Not minding why you decided that in the first place, Draco was now attached to your hip. Only now, he actually liked you. Between all the talking and bickering Draco found that you had a great personality. You could read on his emotions, make him laugh and were refreshing from what he was used to. He noticed your smile, the real one, which seemed to light up the room making his lips upturn by themselves. He found himself sneaking glances at you more often than not. It was you he wanted to talk to, to be with.

"Did it hurt?" he asked one day making you chuckle. You didn't even bother hiding it.

"When I fell from heaven?" you replied, smirking. "Not at all. You see, I had wings of an angel."

Draco rolled his eyes good-naturedly.

"Damn. You're already finishing my sentences. You sure you don't want to take me on a date first?"

You threw a ball of paper at him.

→ The more time you spent with Draco, the more you liked him. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all. It certainly didn't help that his flirting became more genuine every day. You found yourself falling for the boy who used the crappiest pick-up lines. When he asked you to Hogsmeade again one day you were nodding before he even finished. Draco smiled so widely that his cheeks hurt. He couldn't believe it. You really just agreed to go out with him.

→ To say he was nervous before the date, would be an understatement. He kept fidgeting with his collar wondering whether what he had planned was enough. It was awkward at first, with him being unsure what to say.

"Soooo," you began, trying to ease up the air around. "Any new pick-up lines to experiment with me today?"

Draco laughed then, his eyes shining. The rest of the day was in simple words... perfect.

—sooo how was the headcanon XD