°˖✧ on a date ✧˖°

⟶ author's note: I loved writing this so much! So I'm hoping you enjoy it as well. What would dates with these Golden Era Characters include?

⟶ warning(s): mentions of food and alcohol, some innuendos, gender neutral!reader (pronouns aren't used)

˗ˏˋ fred weasley 'ˎ˗

It's a well known fact that Fred isn't a cheesy guy but he will definitely be willing to try out things just to see you smile. Showing up at your door casually, in his all too comfortable jacket and a pair of jeans— his grin could make the strongest feel weak. Presenting you with some vibrant flowers picked up on the way from a shop that caught his eye, never quite forgetting to compliment your look... He would wrap an arm around your shoulders while walking down the street; he didn't like holding hands after all.

The place the two of you would pick would usually be a small place you two found that sold great food. Your smile would be wide the whole evening, talking, laughing. Fred would tell you about his latest inventions, you about things you were up to. There is always something beautiful about time you spent with him.

˗ˏˋ george weasley 'ˎ˗

One of the major differences between Fred and George was that while Fred liked casual relationships, George was a bit of a romantic. He would be the kind of person who would look at you like you held his sky if he started to love you. Late night dates under the stars with a bottle of wine and some cheese would be far too common for they are ever dream-like and George would have an excuse to hold you close for hours on end.

Spending time together cooking, talking and laughing along as delicious smells eloped the kitchen, George loved to nuzzle his head into your shoulder as you would stir food on the stove. Movie nights would be frequent as well, you would watch old muggle films together eating greasy pizzas and marshmallows later. You both would be fast asleep by the time the movie ended and smile a little in the morning getting up from the tangled mess you two created.

˗ˏˋ hermione granger 'ˎ˗

Everyone thought Hermione Granger as someone with their nose far too deep into books to be any fun. While the former was true, the latter proved to be far far away from reality. Dates with Hermione regularly felt like a breath of fresh air. She loved traveling in general and visiting a new place each time seemed like the constant. Museums, palaces, aquariums, view points on mountains... you would lose count of places you went with her.

She would hold your hand throughout, liking how it fit in perfectly with hers— kissing your cheek out of the blue would be something she adored doing. Telling you the history of the place, random facts that caught her eye would never let you be bored. Dancing with her was one of the activities you loved doing the most. Afterall it was the time she would actually let loose, laughing wide with all her teeth showing as you would twirl her around; she looked nothing less than perfect then.

˗ˏˋ draco malfoy 'ˎ˗

For Draco, love had always been going to the fanciest of restaurants, bars and parties. So when he started dating you, he'd do the same— taking you to the most expensive places in town, treating and spoiling you to no end. You, on the other hand, found it stuffy. Never quite being able to let loose, talk appropriately the entire time. One day, you decided to plan a date yourself. It wasn't much; just a beautiful lake you'd found to have a picnic near. Draco had been mildly surprised, but quickly understood why you chose such.

It was like he was free, he could laugh as stupidly as he might want, tell cringey jokes loudly— you never quite judged. Moreover the skinny dipping later seemed like the cherry on the top of it all. Draco didn't stop smiling all evening, pulling you close and kissing you as much as he could. Your dates with him certainly transformed much after that.

˗ˏˋ ginny weasley 'ˎ˗

The youngest Weasley was in plain words, a jock. She never quite liked the term for it always reminded her of big burly men, but even she couldn't refuse that she was fairly an adrenaline junky. Dates with her always seemed some form of adventure; carnivals, dirt bike riding, paintball fights, trampoline parks... you name it. You couldn't ever refuse it was always a pleasure to test out your limits and furthermost, see a laugh on Ginny's face.

It made you indecisive, choosing between what was better— the actual dates or what came after, when the two of you would just fall into the bed with a loud thump, holding each other and talking in a hush. You had collected thousands of memories with her that way, each one better than the last.

⟶ soooo how did I do?