zero, 𝐰𝗼𝐥𝐟𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐬 𝐩𝐝𝐚

potter manor

the potter manor was an absolute mess but what else can you expect when you live with your best friends. in the house were dorcas, marlene, remus, sirius, arnold, lily, james, harry, and rickey. the two kids were starting their 5th year at hogwarts.

now backtrack you're probably wondering how tf they're alive. on halloween they survived, voldemort stunned them so they'd be stuck to watch their son's death. voldemort tried to kill harry but ultimately failed leaving voldemort to die and never come back. the wizarding world was at peace well as peaceful as you can get with the scamander twins running around. let's get back to the story though shall we.

anyways instead of the ministry taking over hogwarts the marauders + co were the kids didn't know that yet though. they we're going to surprise them with it.

currently all that was happening was chaos lily was running around trying to organize harry -and james-, marlene was burning breakfast, james was going on his daily rant of how in love he is with lily, dorcas was braiding arnold's hair, harry was trying to find what he did with his glasses that were literally right on his head, sirius and remus were just making out at the kitchen table, which left to rickey who was making gagging noises of their amount of PDA.

"merlin can y'all stop i've been scarred enough" rickey asked groaning with his head in his hands.

"fine" sirius huffed detaching from remus. looking over his shoulder he saw marlene attempting to cook "uh... looks good mar" he said grimacing a little. "thanks siri" she grinned.

just then dorcas and arnold came out the living room his hair in cornrows. "woah" harry said coming down the stairs now that he finally had his trunk ready. "you look like a white guy named carl"

arnold rolled his eyes "oh shove off you're 5'5" this caused harry to roll his eyes and walked by his uncle.

they all sat down ignoring james rant and tried to stuff whatever the hell marlene made, down their throats. when lily came bursting in they were finally put out their misery.

"GET OFF YOUR ARSES AND GRAB SOME FLOO POWDER" she yelled frantically. not wanting to face raft of lily potter they all scrambled out of their seats and to the fireplace flooing to 9 3/4 quarters.

❀❀❀

at the scamander residence

celeste sat at the breakfast table drinking her morning tea. it was calm for once in her life probably because she made the twins pack the day before so they could avoid chaos in the morning. the twins were up but were to tired to cause chaos. she was just thinking looking at her tea swirl with the spoon.

when she heard loud thumping come from the stairs she knew her children were hurdling down the stairs. she looked up to see the twins with giddy smiles on their faces. their hair was brushed but unfortunately for beau he got his moms straight hair but the wildness of the potters. kat on the other hand got the curls from the potters but the neatness from her mother. they were holding a huge card.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM" they exclaimed. the card was obviously homemade. it was filled with glitter and herself made out of noodles. celeste was surprised she forgot it was her birthday, her very own birthday it was crazy. she got up and hugged them both very tightly when she noticed a muggle karaoke machine.

"what's that for" she asked questioningly to the pair. they both looked at each other before both  simultaneously moved to cover it up. with kat leaning on beau awkwardly.

"nothing we were cleaning out the attic "kat lied kind of smoothly. celeste raised an eyebrow but let it go leaving them both to sigh out in relief.

the two sat down and poured themselves some cereal while turning on Beavis and Butthead on the muggle tv in the living room. they were still eating when there godmom suddenly appareted right in front the tv.

"hey aunt maggie" the two said before going back to the tv.

maggie kissed both of their foreheads before engulfing her best friend in a tight hug. "happy birthday babes" handing celeste her present. the twins turned their attention to the pair to see what she got. what celeste pulled out the bag though was like 10 pairs of lingerie her eyes immediately widened and shoved it down in the bag again. beau pretended to gag while kat wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

"really?" celeste asked maggie exasperated. maggie simply shrugged "you're hot and need to get back out there" maggie told her practically begging her. kat nodding. celeste only rolled her eyes at them.

finally the two were done eating and they washed their dishes quickly so they could get to the platform because they had a big surprise for their mom.

"alright lets go" beau said quickly dragging his mom and god mom into the fire place, where his sister was waiting with their stuff. the twins grabbed a huge amount of floo in their hand and yelled "9 3/4 QUARTERS" loudly.

a/n
how are yall 🧍🏽‍♀️??
also imagine shelly hening
or aubrey plaza as maggie

©𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘵