one, 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝗼𝗺 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬

as soon as they got there the twins gave away their trunks and pulled their mom and godmom every which way to find ricky. when they found him he was talking with arya and with his family and the weaselys.

"RICKY" the two yelled in sync getting all of the people theres attention.

"hey..?" he said confused, questioning why they were yelling.

the two took a minute to catch their breath answering before "watch them" kat said not bothering to give an explanation before grabbing her brothers hand and running through the crowd.

celeste turned to ricky "do you know what they're doing"

"nope but happy birthday ms celeste" she gave him a grin and nod of gratitude.

the marauders tuned out the conversation and were hypnotized by the fact the brown haired girl looked so much like the late euphermia potter. james the first one to snap out his trance spoke up "happy birthday scamander. i didn't know you had kids" he admitted with his eyebrows furrowed.

"yep" celeste replied popping the p "twins they're 15" nodding her head giving arnold a slight glare before turning her face neutral.

"i know the twins, kat bloody scares me" ron admitted all of the kids nodding their heads in agreement.

"yeah shes scary but their both my best friends" ricky shrugged.

arya nodded before grabbing celsete in a hug. kat and arya were extremely close it was as if they were siblings. she knew celeste very well and celeste felt as though she was another mom to her. so celeste immediately reacted by giving her a hug right back.

arnold face was in panic something all the adults besides celeste and maggie picked up on. remus nudged him causing him to snap out of his panic "what's wrong?" remus whispered to arnold.

"i think her kids are also mine" he whispered to remus however it was loud enough for all the adults to hear and once again celeste and maggie didn't hear. james head snapped up and had excitement written all over his face at the thought of having a niece and nephew.

his excitement and arnolds panic turned into confusion when a random chair came and pulled celeste into a seat and dragged her over to a random part of the platform. they all ran after her but stopped when random smoke came.

"what. the. hell" ginny and lily spoke at the same time.

when they heard hushed arguing they looked around for the corporate. when they found nothing they saw the wall change and start flashing pictures of celeste through the years.

the pictures varied from when she was a little girl in america to her being pregnant with the twins to pictures with maggie and her older brother who was living in america with his wife and son rolf to recent pictures of her and her in her hogwarts uniform.

celsete felt extremely choked up. she knew the twins were behind it and it made it so much better that her babies did it just for her. arnold felt guilty, guilty this was possibly the mother of his children and he just left her. he looked down to see the tears in celsete eyes threatening to spill out.

that was enough to make him let out a shaky sigh. it made him go over everything like -if i was actually there would they do the same on my birthday? would celeste and i be together if i stayed? he was so wrapped up in his own thoughts he didn't realize the slideshow was over and his children we're running over to give their mom a large hug.

"thank you, you two" celeste said giving them a kiss on their foreheads.

"it was my idea so i think i should be the favorite kid forever" beau said raising his hand.