five, 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 87 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝗼𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝗼𝗺𝐚𝐧!

kat was on her way to the great hall for breakfast she was dressed in her uniform her gray skirt she slightly rolled revealing more of her thick thighs, a white collared shirt slightly unbuttoned, necklaces that ranged from pendants to lockets to crystals, her blue tie, her robe, with 6 rings on one hand then 3 on the other, acrylics (leaving what kind you want her to have up to YALL so go on pinterest but come BACK), a simple black headband, and a pair of thigh high socks with black platform heels.

sitting at the gryffindor table with ricky they talked about little stuff. lucky for her ricky never had energy in the morning so he had no energy to overshare. they both sat messing around with their food until the "golden trio" plus dean and seamus came and sat next to them.

still eating she saw arya walk towards them but as soon as arya caught eye sight with dean she went to her own house table. kat caught on to this and bid ricky and the rest goodbye.  walking over to arya she plopped down next to her.
"i saw that" she sang towards arya as soon as she sat down. arya just simply grunted and shoved porridge in her mouth. kat smirked at her friends reaction or well lack there of. her smirk immediately fell when she saw theodore and blaise walk in and of course, blaise decided to sit next his twin sister.

kat was literally ready to choke blaise zabini out.

blaise sat next to his sister leaving kat to sit next to theo. it was now aryas time to smirk and merlin it was taking over her whole face, blaise noticed this weird silence and decided to speak up "well... good morning kat, arya"

kat went to say good morning but was cut off by arya "why the actual fuck are you dating miss pugsy parkinson?"

"because i have too."

"the fuck you mean 'i have too.'" arya finger quoted.

"that i fucking have too, okay mind your business. " blaise exclaimed.

they continued to argue while theo and kat made awkward eye contact. "so... how do you think this year will go?" kat asked theo.

"well if those two never stop arguing" he pointed his spoon towards the zabini twins who were still arguing loudly. "i'm guessing horrible."

kat cracked a smile "love the enthusiasm." she stated sarcastically.

"oh well you know me always so happy and iridescent." he joked.

kat gasped with a smile making the twins stop arguing and theo confused. "mr sad boy finally made a joke!"

theo just rolled his eyes before "ha ha." he chuckled dryly. kat just gave him a grin.

kat's grin fell into a thoughtful look when she saw arnold potter staring at her. she didn't turn away from him. instead she thought of reasons on why'd he'd be staring at her ultimately she was met with nothing.

theo noticed her staring and decided to rest his chin on her shoulder to see who she was looking at. "do you reckon he's a pedo?" he asked.

kat snorted and turned her head to meet his eyes. "i doubt it, he's known for being with old women."

"oh yeah i heard he slept a 87 year old woman." theo continued on.

"jesus he seems like he'd sleep with anything that exists now."

"jesus?" theo asked not educated on muggle religion.

kat suddenly realized that theo probably has zero knowledge on the muggle world. "oh no i'm not the one to give this discussion!" kat said seriously.

"you suck."

"nah actually i swallow."

theo choked on his own saliva causing him to cough his lungs out. kat felt herself cackling like a hyena at his reaction, she thumped his back hard to help him breath again.

"i'm kidding, i'm kidding but on that note i have to go back to the ravenclaw table." she said giving him a goodbye before walking over to her table and going where her brother, clara chang, and cedric diggory were seated.

"ello mates top of the morning to you." she said in a terrible accent scooting her brother over with her hip and sitting down next to him.

"hello kat, how are you this morning?" clara asked in her normal soft spoken manner.

"i'm good clara, how are you?" kat asked her back.

"i'm pretty swell," she smiled at kat while snuggling  into her boyfriends arms before continuing "i'm very tired though i guess i need to get back in the swing of things." she finished on while blushing heavily because cedric kissed her forehead as soon as he heard she was tired.

kat was disgusted with how adorable they were together and apparently she wasn't the only one.

"oh gross leave  your coupley shit at your dorms." beau grumbled while huffing down some cereal.

he was 100% not a morning person at all.

cedric flipped him off "just say you're jealous mate."

"over my dead body."

they continued to chat for a while with luna joining in at one point before mcgonagall came around passing out their schedules and sending cedric to his actual house table.

now she was on her way to second period which just happened to be DADA and she had no idea what she was in for.

a/n
unedited
sorry for my long ass hiatus but here's a filler for next chapter 😮‍💨
don't forget to vote and comment!!
#fuckghostreaders2021
should be releasing more chapters of all my books soon😵
ALSO THANK YOU FOR 3.5K VIEWS LIKE OMG?!