seven, 𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐝'𝐬 '𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧'

𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘫𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 (𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘕𝘖 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘰𝘳😭)

hearing a throat clear as soon as her butt opened the door was enough for her to start swearing under her breath, she got the shoe on before facing dead on to her living nightmare, an entire class staring at her along with the three women who looked as if they were the powerpuff girls.

rushing into the classroom she stood in front of the one and only lily potter. "hi i'm so sorry i'm late i promise i never do this, i was just not keeping up with the time-"

kat truly didn't expect lily to smile and just say "no problem, we're just setting seats." honestly she was shell-shocked, she forgot many people are normal and don't bully children unlike snape.

"oh okay" walking towards where the rest of the class stood she spotted out beau and arya. "of fucking course you'd be late on the first day." beau whispered in his sisters ear. "shut up beau you literally left me to fend for myself last night, did you know draco sings about hermione? well now i know." beau pulled a face and went to speak but dorcas beat him to it.

"okay so we're going to be seating you all in pairs not based on your last name" marlene held up a sheet smiling "so be prepared because you'll be doing a lot of work with this person throughout the year."

"blythe and parkinson"

"malfoy and greengrass"

"b. zabini and b. scamander"

"a. zabini and thomas"

arya was about to faint, she literally was going to faint if kat hadn't pushed her while wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"k. scamander and nott"

this time it was arya's turn to suggestively wiggle her eyebrows somehow getting dean to join in with her. kat shot them a glare before plopping down in her seat next to theo. "hey theo" she whispered as soon as she sat next to him.

"hi kat"

she literally glowed at the fact he called her kat, to be fair literally everyone and their mother called her kat, but the fact she was managing to break down his walls in a day and a half was so confidence boosting.

"are you good at potions?" she interrogated him "because if we're gonna be partners you can't suck because i take great pride in my grades."

"oh yeah?" theo questioned smirking down at her. kat's mouth ran dry like she could've died right then and there, so she opted for an assuring nod rather than speaking. "well lucky for you i've done exceptionally well in the class every year."

"mhm are you sure that isn't because pyscho snape was teacher then and you're a slytherin?"

"shut up"

kat went to retaliate but was cut off by the cheery voice of marlene mckinnon. "okay class so as y'all know i'm miss mckinnon" dorcas spoke up next "i'm miss meadowes" and then another voice "and I'm mrs. potter. and we want to get to know all of you so we would like you to go around and share 4 facts about yourself." kat could hear theo groan beside her, normally kat was icebreakers biggest hater but she was kind of happy to get information on theo.