four, 𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐲'𝐬 𝐥𝗼𝐬𝐭 𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲!

𝘵𝘸: 𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘰𝘯
𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳!!!

kat was sitting at the ravenclaw table with her brother and the rest of her house mates waiting for dumbledore to give his big speech so they could finally eat, the little first years had already been sorted so now they just sat there. she sat there bored with her head in the palm of her hand waiting for dumbledore to make his dumb speech he gave every year.

kat and theo threw glances at each other they weren't very subtle because beau spotted them and signaled to arya and ricky from across the hall to their intense glance session. growing more bored as she waited she caught a glance theo threw at her and held it.

they stayed like for a while neither looked away they sat there looking at each other. it was like an intense staring contest. beau who was giving her a weird look on why she was staring like a toddler when someone opens a bag of chips near them, finally took notice and brought his hands up and snapped his fingers "fucking blink for merlins sake" he said to his sister bringing them both back to reality.

"thanks.."

"no problem you fucking weirdo" he rolled his eyes. it was an insult but it made her giggle slightly and quietly.

a loud clearing of the throat got the attention of the whole great hall, there stood dumbledore front in center with his wand at his throat. "hello students of hogwarts welcome to a new school year i will be pleased to announce that we have a new staff joining us this year"

first years gasped but everyone else still had their bored faces on already used to this schools antics. dumbledore continued on even though there was clear lack of excitement "please welcome your potion teachers" this caused a pause in the room because many wanted to know why there was an s at the end of teachers "miss lily potter, marlene mckinnon, and dorcas meadows-mckinnon"

all around jaws dropped well except harrys he was banging his head on the table several times.

lily slightly glared at her son but sat down next to dorcas and marlene while having a huge smile on her face.

"and as your DADA professors remus lupin, sirius black, arnold potter, and james potter" again jaws dropped because one they were hot older men and two these were the freaking marauders.

they came out each with a pair of sunglasses strutting down to the seats. remus and arnold sat down as soon they hit the seat but sirius and james they gave the students a nice little pose with sirius with his hands on his hips while his hip was slightly popped out to the side. while on the other side james did duck lips in a weird vouge pose.

simultaneously ricky's, harry's, and lily's came down to bang it on the table.

kat snorted at her friends displeasure his family was chaotic but it seemed lovely to be apart of. but when she heard "tuck in" her head was cleared and all she wanted to do was eat.

seeing the food appear she and her brother didn't hesitate to start eating. one thing she loved about the food was the house elves knew how to season food a thing she hated though was the way they treated the house elves and how accustomed they have become with thinking it was normal how they were treated.

moving on her brother and her finished their first plate and then scooped food on each other's plates like it was nothing. in the front of the great hall another pair of potter twins were doing the same thing.

"y'all look" sirius whispered to the group before cocking his heads to the sets of twins.

"that is fucking creepy" marlene said louder than intended making the great hall go silent for a moment.

𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇, theodore nottजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें