two, 𝗺𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐧

on the train ride down it was very loud causing kat to gain a headache. still having 2 hours left in the train she made her way out the compartment to find one without people or at least without many people.

"where are you going" beau questioned kat as she was getting up to leave.

"my head is killing me. i'm going to a different compartment to sleep it off i'll see you guys at the ceremony" kat said before fully leaving the compartment.

looking in and out of every compartment all she saw was people. she walked pasted a compartment filled with the adults from the station except the guy who had seemed sad looked even more distraught and sad.  she wasn't about to check on him because she had no idea who he was and he could possibly be a predator. so she kept walking past said compartment not knowing she had caught everyone's gazes in the compartment.

still walking she finally found a compartment with one person -theo nott-.

theo had reputation he was known as the quiet boy. the boy who had seen to much. everyone knew what happened with his mother and his father. his father , the man who had many affairs but when he found out theos mother had an affair with a muggle she was killed in cold blood, right in front of his face at age 8. his father was known was the murder who got away with it. his son was the one to "look out" for they said when in actuality theo craved to be accepted.

"hi" kat greeted with a smile opening the compartment door, letting herself in.

theo who had been staring straight ahead turned toward the girl. "why are you here? get out"

"ouch" kat clutched her heart dramatically " you have broken your new besties heart" she said sitting across from him.

kat stuck out her hand to shake, theo just tilted his head and looked at her weirdly before hesitantly shaking her hand.

"i'm katalina but you can call me kat" she introduced.

"i know who you are" he snapped at her.

kat merely rolled her eyes and slouched in the seat "if you're going to be snappy take tips from beau. anyways i know who you are too but it's the polite thing to do" she sighed.

theo didn't respond he just looked at her quizzically. before letting out a sigh of his own "theo. theo nott now why are you here"

"i have a headache and you're compartment only had you in it" she countered before continuing "if you don't want to talk i won't pressure you" she said leaning her head back on the cushion at the top of the chair.

when theo didn't say anything she left herself fall into sleep.

❀❀❀

arnold potter was a train wreck. he wanted to breakdown but he didn't. it didn't help that he felt he was slowly deteriorating. everyone in the compartment was worried. they haven't heard him say a thing ever since he ran after celeste. The decided to say silent to not trigger him.

arnold was not the best with emotions and they could tell he was feeling a lot of them.

they all saw a person pass by as soon. as arnold saw the brown curly hair his eyes started to blur up with tears. james tore his eyes from the girl seeing his brothers watery eyes.

"alright I'm done with this, what in the actual fuck happened" james asked arnold loudly.

"james.." lily tried

"NO" he yelled "WHAT  happened tell me NOW" james yelled towards arnold.

arnold was officially fed up "OH I DON'T KNOW PROBABLY BECAUSE I JUST FOUND OUT I HAVE CHILDREN AND THAT I'VE BEEN A FUCKING DEADBEAT AND MY KIDS HAVE NEVER HAD A FATHER AND ITS ALL MY FAULT" he yelled to james furiously.

silence blanketed the group as a whole.

"so they are yours" remus asked cautiously.

"yes they are mines" arnold sighed before continuing "celeste has been trying to tell me since she found out but i kept avoiding her. i didn't know she was carrying my children and she said i'm to late and she doesn't want me near them"

all of them had crestfallen faces hearing that, they understood where celeste was coming from it sill stung though.

but suddenly james face lifted "wait does that mean us too? because i have about 15 years of spoiling to do"

sirius smacked the back of his head "oh, piss off you twat"

"wait" dorcas said "she can't get mad at you interacting with them because you'll be their teacher" she said with a grin.

arnold seemed to lighten up at this and gave a grateful smile to dorcas.

❀❀❀

at the scamander residence celeste was freaking out.

"what if he convinces them to hate me" celeste gasped at her own horrid thought "i'd lose them and i can't do that"

maggie rubbed her back giving her a comforting hug.

"listen you have been there for those children their entire lives. and if that man tries to manipulate them to hate you he wouldn't get the chance to because i'd kill him with what muggles call a gun" maggie said rubbing celestes crying body.

celsete chuckled and hugged maggie tightly "i love you maggie"

"i love you too asshole" earning a punch from celeste.

a/n
this is short and shitty😍‼️
anyways sorry there is not a lot of beau in this chapter but our babies had their first interaction
it's unedited so sorry if there is many mistakes

©𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘵