huge disclaimer.

okay something kind of got underneath my skin so i'm going to say this and only this. i cannot stress this enough, this book and my entire account are catered to the black audience. this does NOT mean that other races cannot read my books that's not what i'm saying at all just pointing out there that there are some things y'all aren't going to get and that's fine but please do not take time out of your day to try to rebut a statement because i will block you so motherfucking fast your head will spin.(especially if you refer to yourself as a potterhead cause be fr)

i want my account to be a safe space for all races as i strive to make everyone feel represented but all of my main characters will be black women (they can also be mixed with anything else but it will be 50% whatever else and 50% black) as most main characters on this app are typically white and blonde with blue orbs(☠️☠️) And as black woman I want to reflect myself in my work as I know only reading books about white women falling in love took a toll on my self-confidence and mental health.

also this fandom lacks diversity and with the little diversity we do have in the characters y'all go out of your ways to hate them when they never did anything bad. (looking at you angela and pavarti twin antis)

last point i did not ask for criticism (if you point out a spelling mistake or misinformation please do) i know i'm not a professional writer i'm a teenage girl writing about a fictional character and you're probably a teenager reading it as well or an adult (which is a whole different issue because why tf are you reading about teenagers) anyways got sidetracked, keep all harsh criticism to yourself and suck on my left ball sack because i do not want that shit.

so yes that's it thank you so much for all the reads and love on the book, i love y'all and i will do my best to update.