three, 𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞?!

the train had come to a full stop at the hogwarts station. in the compartment was theo and kat, kat snoring loudly and theo gaining himself a headache from her endless loud snoring.

when he felt the train stop he was more than happy to wake her up, so her loud snoring could end.

getting up he reached for kat's shoulder shaking slightly. kat didn't get up but just pushed his hand and buried her head more in the chairs pillow. getting annoyed he shook harder until kat got up grumbling curse words under her breath.

"what the fuck, dude" she cursed rubbing her eyes.

"we're at the hogwarts station, now hurry up" he said before exiting the compartment and grabbing his trunk and walking off with what appealed to be a cigarette in his lips.

getting up she rubbed the slight drool off her face before also making her way out the compartment back to her original compartment with her brother and best friends. when she reached the compartment she tried pulling her trunk down but was unlucky leading her to curse in annoyance.

"fuck, it's stuck" she cursed completely annoyed at this whole situation.

arnold who happened to be walking by decided to help her out a tad. "may i" he asked desperately

kat gave him a what the fuck face one that matched his exactly, on why he sounded so desperate but moved out the way none the less.

arnold gave her a tight-lipped smile before reaching over to take it down. though the problem was he couldn't quite get it either. he huffed and pulled and looked as if he was a complete buffoon.

kat watched completely amused at the fact he couldn't get it either and was becoming so strained from pulling.

she turned to see if there was literally anyone else to help pull this dumb trunk off the train. still looking she caught the eye of her brother coming towards her.

"um... thanks for trying but i'm sure my brother is able to help" she said trying not to embarrass him.

"oh um sure" he said horribly embarrassed.

kat gave him an awkward smile before yelling "BEAU HURRY UP"

beau rushed over to his sister "what the fuck dude almost everyone is in carriages right now, hurry up"

"i would gotten out if i could get my dumb trunk out" she countered "can you help"

"fine move" he sighed rolling his eyes.

beau tried and tried though it lead to a complete dead-end.

kat was officially fed up until theo walked by and just pulled it down then walked away. the twins shared a confused face but a face full of gratitude for theo before fully leaving the train and their way to the carriages.

kat walked with her brother until she saw theos carriage completely empty besides himself.

pulling her brother close she whispered in his ear "i'm going to a different carriage i'll see you at the feast, ok?"

"alright" he replied running up to the carriage with his friends.

kat strolled over to the carriage that held theo and walked in and sat down across from him.

"hi" she greeted.

"what do you want" he sighed annoyed.

"i wanted to say thank you for helping me with the trunk" kat told him honestly giving a simple tight lipped grin of gratitude.

theo gave her a slight quirk of the lip before it was turned back into his natural blank stare. he didn't even realize he did it but kat however did and felt a little peace to see she was growing on him.

"you're welcome, but aren't you known to be the biggest bitch at hogwarts?" he questioned "why are you so keen on me"

kat scoffed, taking back every nice thought she had about him in the last couple hours and threw them down the drain "i'm not a bitch i like to believe that's a racial stereotype" she ranted . "i mean why isn't anyone calling pansy a bitch or even hermione, i love the girl but she's a horrible feminist" she continued to rant.

"i get that, everyone thinks i'm a future murder like my father or a whore like my mother" he said with fact giddiness.

"that's not at all the same"

"figured that out right after i said it"

kat snorted which made theo make a little smile -the first real smile he had in several years-. he found it cute he didn't know why though. but as soon as she saw his smile she cheered herself on internally but kept her face slightly neutral so he wouldn't catch on that she saw it and never smile again.

the rest of the ride was meet with silence and theo stealing little glances of kat.

❁❁❁

"YOU'RE TELLING US YOU COULDN'T LIFT A TRUNK" sirius howled with laughter.

all the adults continued to laugh at arnold's misfortune while he groaned.

"it was humiliating she just looked at me like i was crazy" arnold exclaimed "then she called her brother over and i had to leave out of shame"

this caused even deeper laughter throughout the whole carriage ride until the very end.

"oh fuck y'all"

❁❁❁

"y'all something weird is happening this year but i can't put my finger on it" beau announced to arya and ricky.

"it could because my brothers dating a racist or that kat is acting weird" arya suggested nonchalantly.

"oh yeah kat is all over a culture vulture right now and it's concerning" beau said

"it's kind of crazy she likes a white dude, i mean she made a sign that said 'abolish all whites' last year and put a muzzle on me for a week because i said indie music better rap and hip-hop" ricky said shivering at the thought of the muzzle.

"to be honest that was needed white peoples opinions on rap and hip-hop don't matter" beau said shrugged while arya nodded her head along.

"i know that now"

"at least you know" arya shrugged before feeling the carriage stop. "all right let's go"

a/n:
long time no see l o l
this is unedited 😩🤘🏽‼️ are we
surprised, no lol
also there is a lot of wh*te ppl slander in this, sorry...(no im not)