Padawan

9 years later

Ziva was very different from other padawan's, she wasn't that outgoing and was always looked before she leaped.

She didn't have any friends and the one's that she considered friends were just the temple garden animals that liked her company so she stayed there a lot and would usually need someone to bring her inside when it was dark.

But she did have one true friend and that was master Yoda, whenever she was playing with the animal's in the garden she could sense his presence before it disappears.

And sometimes he would mediate with her, he knew that she didn't have a lot of friends so he always thought that it was important for her to know that having a friend wasn't a bad thing.

One day, Ziva was called to the council room and she had a pretty good idea what it was about, her 13th birthday was in 4 days and no one has chosen her as a padawan.

Ziva though was good at facing the truth, yeah it hurt but it was better then false hope so she was prepared. She knocked on the door to the council room and she soon heard Master Yoda say "come in, you may."

She took a deep breath and tightened her shields before walking in, she went to the middle of the room and saw that Master Yoda was also in the middle. She bowed and Master Windu said "Initiate Ahdira, master Yoda, bounded together by the force, be with each other through light and dark you will, congratulations padawan Ahdira."

Ziva looks at them shocked, her Master was Yoda!? She quickly checks her shields before she bows and says "thank you masters." They nod before Yoda and Ziva walk out.

Ziva was still in shock, her must be dreaming. She hears Yoda chuckle and he says "very awake, you are, padawan." Ziva couldn't hide the smile when she heard him say that and walked beside him to his quarters.

When they got there, Ziva decided to make them dinner, she's seen his cooking and it was awful, especially when he made caterpillar stew.