Voices part 1

Obi-Wan and Ziva were walking in the hall to the archives when Master Windu approached them and said "Master Kenobi, Padawan Ahdira, may I speak with you in private?"

Ziva puts her hands up and says "whatever happened, Anakin did it." Obi Wan rolls his eyes and says "really Ziva, do u say that every time your in trouble?"

Windu shakes his head and says "your not in trouble Padawan Ahdira, I just need to talk to you 2 about master Yoda." Ziva nodded and she and Obi Wan followed Windu over to a window.

Windu said "There is great turmoil within Master Yoda." Ziva nodded and says "Yes. I sensed it while he was meditating and for something to affect my master  this deeply concerns me."

Windu nods and says "We must keep an eye on our old friend. The war has taxed all of us to our limit." Obi Wan sighs and says "I suppose we're just surprised that Master Yoda has one."

Windu sighs and says "I hope it's that simple. But I feel the shadow of something greater on our horizon."

Ziva was walking through the gardens when she saw Yoda mediating near a tree. "Oh! Master. Sorry, I didn't see you there. Is everything okay?"

Yoda sighs and says "Encountered something difficult I have." Ziva raises a brow and says "Difficult? For you, Master?

Yoda sighs and says "Perhaps nothing it is. Everything that we know about the Force tells us that an individual retaining their identity after death is impossible. Everything that we know, yes. But what about what we know not? Hmm?"

Ziva looks at him shocked and says "Master Yoda, are you suggesting that you have spoken with Master Qui-Gon?"  Yoda shakes his head and says "Suggest this I am not. Rest I need. Yes, rest. Then speak with the Council I shall."

Ziva nods and says "just remember master that you can always talk to me if your feeling confused or frustrated." He nods and says "thank you padawan, but rest I will, for now."

After the council meeting, they and Ziva take Yoda to the doctor to see if they could find any answers. While he was asleep, Master Mundi says "We have to consider that this may be a deception by the Sith."

Obi Wan shakes his head and says "Surely you are not suggesting. Master Yoda is susceptible to such manipulation?" The doctor sighs and says " All I can tell you is I have scanned Master Yoda three times and I find nothing wrong with him. I am not an expert on his biology, but from my point of view, he is in perfect health."

Ziva says "And his mind?" The doctor shakes her head and says "No sign of any degeneration. This section of the brain is particularly active. More than I have seen in any other Jedi. Probably what happens when you approach 900 years old."

Master Tinn says "I think we are overlooking an obvious thread." Ziva crosses her arms and says "Which is?" He glares at her before he says "Count Dooku was Yoda's apprentice. And Count Dooku has fallen to the dark side."

Obi Wan glares at Mundi and says "All of us have apprenticed to Master Yoda. He cannot be held accountable for Dooku's descent." Master Mundi remains calm though and says "But they are connected. Whoever the Sith Lord is, he may be using this relationship as a direct link to Yoda."  Ziva shakes her head and says "Impossible."

Master Mundi raises a brow and says "Are you so sure? If the Sith Lord wanted to attack the Jedi Order from within, Master Yoda would be the perfect choice. I fear we are more vulnerable than we think."

The doctor then says "I would like to suggest something. A deprivation ritual. It is a dangerous procedure, but one that will without question allow Yoda to go to the source of this voice. Whatever, whoever it may be."

Anakin then walks in and says "I am sorry to bother you, but the Chancellor's requesting that Master Yoda attend an emergency meeting."

Windu nods and says "I will go." The doctor looks at him confused and says "What about the treatment?" Obi Wam sighs and says "Asks Master Yoda what he wants to do. Only he can decide now."

Yoda soon wakes up and the doctor tells him about the procedure, Yoda agrees to it and soon he was over the Bacta tanks in his tunic's. The doctor then starts explaining the procedure to the council and Ziva.

"The chamber works to deprive the patient of any stimulation except from within. Master Yoda will be taken into an induced meditation. This allows the patient to go deeper than anything we can achieve by ourselves."

Obi Wan sighs and says "Master Yoda, you don't have to do this." Yoda shakes his head and says "Solve this puzzle I will." Ziva sighs and stays "But it could be more dangerous than you realize."

Yoda says "The danger is not to know the truth. See clearly I must. Help this will." The doctor then goes over to control system and says "Life signs are normal. Beginning the procedure."

They lower Yoda into the tank and he soon goes into a light meditative state, the doctor then lowers the oxygen level and Obi Wan says "What are you doing?"

The doctor says "By reducing the flow of oxygen the body will be forced into a deep meditative state. It will take him as close to death as possible."

Ziva then holds her head in pain and could feel tears in her eyes, her knees buckle and Plo catches her and says "I think we forgot about something, if Master Yoda is as close to death that you say he is, I don't think the padawan can handle it."

Master Tinn glares at her and says "she will be fine, she can't be so reliant on him anyway." Plo and Obi swan glare at him and Obi Wan mutters "I don't like this."

After a while his life signs start dropping and Obi Wan says "His vital signs are dropping too low." The doctor however protests and says "But the test..."

Obi Wan cuts her off and says "I want him out of there now!Master Yoda! Master Yoda, wake up!" Ziva felt tears come to her eyes and she spun around so she didn't have to watch. Plo put a hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

Yoda then starts coughing and Ziva ran out of the room, she couldn't look at him right now, not when he almost died for something as stupid as voices. She soon gets to the gardens and cries behind a bush.

She then feels a force signature behind her and turns her head to see Plo-Koon looking at her concerned. She sniffs and says "you should be with my master, he needs you guys more."

Plo though shakes his head and says "Maybe but you also just watched and sensed your master almost did in front of you and your traumatized by it."

She wipes away her tears and says "He could have died the most stupidest way and I couldn't have done anything about it! When I came to the temple, he was my only friend, the other initiates said I was to serious, and now he chooses to just d-die on me like that, my only friend, my master, the closest thing I have to a father!"

She lets out another sob and Plo hugs her, she cries into his robe and says "sometimes masters don't know how much they hurt there student when they do something stupid so maybe you should tell him how you feel about all this.

She nods and Plo leads her back inside.