Voices part 2

Plo, Windu, and Ziva walk into Yoda's medical room and Windu says "How did the procedure go?" Obi Wan sighs and says "We're not certain. Are you alright Ziva, you scared me and master Plo a little when you ran out."

She nods and says "I'm better, thank you." Mundi says "back to the situation at hand, Yoda seems to be under the impression he contacted the dead and spoke with them."

Windu thinks for a moment before he says "What are your thoughts on this, Doctor?" The doctor walks up to them and says "Medically, Yoda seems fine, but I cannot speak to his spiritual balance."

Mundi shakes his head and says "What Yoda claims is not possible. As far as we know. The dead are part of the Cosmic Force and lose their individuality. I fear Yoda is under attack by the Sith, though how remains unknown to us."

Ziva looks at him shocked but decides to not say anything. Windu glares at Mundi for that claim before he says "Until what's going on is clear, I want temple guards placed in the medical bay."

The council nod and walk out but Ziva decides not to leave and pulls up a chair next to his bed. Yoda soon wakes up and says "good to see you, it is padawan."

Ziva nods but doesn't say anything, Yoda notices her turbulent emotions and says "wrong some thing is, tell me, you should." She hesitates before she says "I'm not exactly happy at you for taking the test master."

Yoda sighs and says "figure I did, sorry I am, for putting you through that." She nods and then Anakin walks in. He says "You asked for me, Master?"

Yoda nodded and said "Yes, friends, we are? Hmm?" Anakin nods and says "Of course." Yoda smiles at and says "A choice you 2 must make. Worried for you I am."

Ziva raises a brow and says "Why is that?" Yoda smiles and says "Do something for me you must. Blamed you will be." Ziva rolls her eyes and says "well that reassuring."

Anakin looks at Yoda confused and says "What? What must we do?" Yoda calls his stick to his hand and says "Help me to escape. Yes." Ziva looks at him confused and whispers "Escape? But you're not in prison."

Yoda then looks at the temple guards outside his door and says "No, hmm? Perhaps. But perhaps I am. Already, all around us the cage may be. A journey I must make, alone."

Ziva shakes her head and says "The Council will not want you to travel at all, alone even less." Yoda smirks at Anakin and says "Disobeying the Council, your expertise is, Skywalker, that is why I ask for your help. It is the spontaneity you find so easily which others do not. That is what sets you apart. Now, a walk you will take me on. Come, come."

Yoda walks to the door and one of the temple guard says "Where are you going?" Yoda smiles and says "Some fresh air I require." Anakin then walks up next to Yoda with Ziva on his left and says "It's okay, he's with us. We'll watch him."

The guards let them pass and Anakin groans before he mutters "I hope I don't regret this." Ziva smirks and says "chances are we will."

R2 then rolls up to them and Ziva says "Hey, Artoo, I have a mission for you. Doctor Nema is going to notice Yoda is missing any minute now. Get him to his ship as fast as possible and get him out of here."

R2 beeps and Yoda gets on top of the droid before he flys Yoda to his ship and Yoda takes off with R2.

Master Windu and the doctor then run to them and Windu says "Where's Master Yoda? What have you 2 done?" Anakin smirks and says "Hey, for once, none of this was my idea."