Clones and Geonosis

Ziva would be lying if she said she wasn't nervous, she and Master Yoda are going to a new planet we're going to a new planet that Obi Wan said had a whole army of clones on it.

When they got there, she said "Master, are you sure we should trust these clones and doctors? We don't know anything about them." Yoda looks at her and says "judge someone before you get to know the, you should not."

Ziva sighs and says "I know but you know I've always had a hard time making friends, I always thought it was better to not have anyone so that they don't have a chance to let you down."

Yoda says "hmm, discuss this later, we will." The ship soon lands and A Kamino doctor approaches them.

Ziva, subconsciously, moves her hand closer to her lightsaber just as a safety precaution. The doctor says "welcome Master Yoda, I assume your here to ask more questions about the clones?"

Yoda shakes his head and says "rally the clones up, we must, a battle happening there is on Geonosis and need there help, we do." The Kamino doctors nods and presses a button onto his comm which activates a speaker

He says "all clones are to get on shuttles and go with Master Yoda to Geonosis." After a minute they then see a bunch of clones walk out of the building and towards the shuttle's.

Yoda looks at Ziva and says "to the shuttle, we go padawan." She nods before following Yoda there. They soon take off and after about 10 minutes in hyperspace they arrive at Geonosis.

They soon arrive at the battle field and see all the Jedi masters in a circle surrounded by droids, they soon land and the clones run out and start shootings at the droids.

The Jedi masters then get into the shuttles with the clones and take off, meanwhile Yoda and Ziva follow Anakin and Obi Wan's shuttle sense they were going after Dooku.

Ziva never met Dooku but she does remember hearing the stories about how he used to Master Yoda's padawan before he went to the dark side, Ziva though never asked about him because she was fearful of Yoda's response.

There shuttle soon lands a little after Anakin and Obi Wan's did and they walk inside, they soon walk into a room and come face to face with Dooku.

Dooku says "Master Yoda."

Yoda glares at him and says "count Dooku."

Dooku brushes his hand over his lightsaber and says "I see you have a new apprentice, it would be rude of you not to introduce me to her."

He glares at Dooku and says "none of your business, her name is." Dooku glares at him and says "you have interfered with my affairs for the last time."

This is, at first, going to be the most boring battle ever

He then uses the force to throw several pipes at them before Yoda and Ziva always manage to use the force to stop them and push them away.

Then uses the force to bring some rocks down onto him but Ziva uses the force to stop them and push them out of the way.

Yoda holds his hands out in front of him and says "powerful you have become Dooku, the dark side I sense in you." Dooku walks towards them a little and says "I've become more powerful then any jedi, even you."

He then fires blue lightning to Yoda but Ziva ignites her lightsaber and blocks it, Dooku fires more lighting at her but she always manages to block it.

Dooku glares at them and says "it seems your new apprentice is protective over you, too bad she'll have to watch you die." Ziva growls at him and says "I wouldn't bet on that Dooku, I know my master taught you, he knows your moves."

Dooku glares at her and says "stay out of this young one, this conflict has nothing to do with you." Ziva glares at him and says "if it involves my master then it sure as hell involves me."

He glares at them before he says "it's clear that this conflict can not be solved by our ways or force but by are skills with a lightsaber" before he ignites his.

Yoda glares at him before he ignites his lightsaber and Ziva ignites her second one.

Finally, it's not so boring and slow anymore

Dooku leaps at them and Yoda and Ziva block his attack, they soon start blocking his attacks at a fast pace and Ziva is honestly surprised that she isn't dead yet by how fast he's moving his lightsaber.

After a while of fighting, Yoda is able to hold Dooku's blade in place and says "fought well you have, my old padawan." Dooku glares at him and says "this is just the beginning before knocking a support beam of the wall and making it fall towards Anakin and Obi Wan, who were too injured to move.

Ziva and Yoda stop the support beam from falling on them and hold it in midair before pushing it away, by that time Dooku had already gotten into his ship and had taken off.

Ziva sighs and whispers "Shavvit, oww!" She looks down and sees Yoda had hit her shin with his stick, he glares at her an says "language padawan."

She nods and they soon see some clones and Senator Amidala run in, Yoda and Ziva realize that there in good hands so they head back to there shuttle.

While walking, Yoda sighs and says "begun the clone wars have" before they got to there shuttle and headed back to Courasant with the rest of the council.