Captured

Ziva screamed as the droid jabbed the electro staff into her side, she had just been captured by Greivous and she was hating every minute of it. Right now she was handcuffed to the wall when she sees Grievous and Dooku walk in.

Grievous laughs and says "look how the the Padawan of Master Yoda, has fallen. We should just kill her right now." Dooku looks at Ziva and she saw something in his eyes, was it...compassion!?

Dooku looks at Grievous and the other droid before he says "leave us." Grievous growls at him and says "why? I want to see how many times I have to torture her before she tells us anything useful."

Grievous then grabs her face roughly before digging his claws into her cheeks, making her let out a painful whimper, Dooku glares at Grievous before he says "I shall do that, besides you have other matters to attend you."

Grievous glares at Ziva before letting go of her face and walking out, once Dooku was sure that he was gone he approaches her and undo's her cuffs and catches her as she falls forward.

He helps her stand up before he says "I may not know much about my former master but I do know that he's lost of lot of people during this war and that he couldn't take losing you. I have an idea on how to get you out of here but you have to trust me, got it?"

Ziva nods and Dooku takes out a pair of handcuffs and she immediately knows the plan, she places her hands behind her back and lets Dooku handcuff her before he leads her to the hangar.

When they get there he walks her to the ship and once they get inside he takes them off of her. She smiles at him and gives him a quick hug before thanking him.

He gives her a very small smile and nods before walking out of the ship. She goes over to the controls and starts the ship up and as soon as it's ready she flies out of the hangar and jumps into hyperspace.

She contacts the nearest republic base and one of the clones appear on screen, he looks at her shocked and says "commander Ziva?" She nods and says "I'm arriving at the base but I'm in a Separatist ship so I would appreciate if you did not shoot me down."

He nods and informs everyone at the base about how Ziva is arriving in a Separatist ship and how nobody is to shoot her down, she then hangs up and contacts the council who looked shocked to see her.

Yoda says "padawan, alright, are you?" Ziva nods and says "other then a few scars, I'm alright master." Windu says "how did you escape capture?"

She smiles and says "you...wouldn't believe me if I told you but let's just say that not everyone there is completely evil." They decided not to press on and she says "I'm arriving on Alderaan soon and then I can take a transport to get to Courasant."

They nodded and Yoda says "look forwards to your arrival, we do." She nods before hanging up.