Saving Dooku

Ziva didn't know what to expect when she followed Anakin and Obi Wan to rescue Palpatine. The Chancellor had just been kidnapped by him and she knew Anakin was angry as fuck.

After walking around the ship for a while they soon find Palpatine tied up to a chair with Dooku next to him, Ziva immediately sheathed her lightsaber.

She would not fight Dooku after what he did for her. Dooku saw this and understood that she would not fight him.

Anakin and Obi Wan run at him and long story short, Obi Wan gets knocked out.

Anakin meanwhile was battling Dooku and Dooku would be lying if he said he was actually having some difficulty keeping up with him.

After a while he failed to block one of Anakin's blows which resulted in him getting one of his hands cut off, he screams in pain and Anakin grabs his lightsaber before moving both of them to his neck.

Palpatine then says "kill him" Ziva looks at him in shock and says "Anakin! Don't! We need him alive!" Anakin looked at both of the, thinking hard about his decision.

Palpatine says "kill him Anakin! Kill him now!" Anakin nodded and just as he was about to do it he was suddenly pushed back by the force, Dooku was shocked and saw that Ziva pushed Anakin away.

She goes over to Anakin and says "Anakin are you crazy!? We need him alive!" Anakin rubs his head and that when it clicks to him what he was about to do to a defenseless man.

He sighs and says "I'm...sorry Ziva, I wasn't thinking." Ziva nods before looking at Dooku, he gives her another very small smile and says "thank you."

She nods and and whispers "or course"before helping him stand, she says "Anakin you get the chancellor and Obi Wan our of here and I'll make sure Dooku doesn't escape."

Anakin nods before Ziva leads Dooku out, while in the hallway and says "you know I have no choice, right?" He nods and says "I know but if it wasn't for you then I would be dead right now."

Dooku then uses the hand that didn't get chopped out to his pocked and hands her a holo disk, she takes it and says "what's this?"

He gives her another small smile and says "I know you and the rest of the Jedi have been looking for the Sith Lord, this will show you who he is."

Ziva looks at him shocked before hugging him, he pats her back before she lets go of him and leads him out of the ship. She leads him to there ship and soon Anakin, Obi Wan, and Palpatine arrive.

They take off and Ziva says "I'll take Dooku to the prison at the Jedi temple, you two make sure that the Chancellor gets home safe." They nod and drop her off at the Temple where the council and temple guards were waiting.

She hands Dooku over to them and walks over to the council, the council were surprised when they felt a light grow in Dooku, was it possible that he wasn't completely dark?

They checked again but the light was indeed there, Yoda smiles and looks at Ziva before he says "made a friend, have you padawan?"

She smiles and says "I think I did." Master Tinn and Windu wanted to scream at her and tell her that she was being tricked but the glare Yoda was sending them made them keep there mouths shut.

They walked to the council room and once they sit down, except Ziva, she says "while on the ship, Dooku also gave me a disk but 2 people hear need to leave sense I know what there response will be no matter what it says on it, Master Tinn can you pls step outside."

Master Tinn glares at her and says "you have no right to-!" But Yoda cuts him off and says "heard my padawan, you did, out."

Master Tinn was about to shout at him but then Windu was pulling him out of the room before he sits back down, he and Ziva may not always see eye to eye but he trusted her instincts.

After they were gone she pressed a button on the disc and it showed Dooku.

He said "to whoever watches this, I used to think that what I was doing was right until a certain padawan made me realize that not all Jedi were blinded, I know that you've been looking for the Sith Lord is and I know who it is, it's the Chancellor, he's Darth Sidious, this whole time he's been luring Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker to the dark side, think about it what kind of man who's old enough to be a grandfather be so interested in a 9 year old boy? He's also the one that made the clones. He put a chip in each of them and once he turns them on then they will act like droids, they won't know right from wrong. They will kill all the Jedi and he will turn the galaxy into his empire. There is still time to stop him though, the future is not set in stone."

It ends and the council and Ziva stared at in silence then everything made so much more sense. Yoda says "hmm think of this carefully we must, send all the clones to surgery we must to get the chips removed then take care of Sidious we will, keep skywalker away from the chancellor we must."

Windu nodded and said "we shall start right away, thank you padawan Ahdira, your free to leave." She nodded and bowed before walking out, she really needed to mediate to clear her mind.