I won't let go

DISCLAIMER: This is a solely fictional story, nothing that I write is real except for some events and dates related to the characters. Please, be aware that I do not know Hanker personally, nor do I know anything about their private lives. I only admire and respect them individually and together. This is a fictional take on their relationship 🤍✨

"Baby, you both look so cute, let me take a picture." Kerem says excitedly, making Hande put her phone in her pocket as she looks up and kisses Hector's head and then smiles for the camera, Hector currently strapped to her chest in a backpack, since he doesn't like walks as much as the bigger dogs do.

It took some convincing, but Kerem eventually got them all out of the house and to a hiking trail on the outsides of Istanbul. These days photographers were everywhere, especially now with the new cover for Hello! Magazine making people question the nature of their relationship constantly , so all he wanted was for them to have a peaceful day.

What was better than hiking and sitting by the fire with their dogs, just the two of them, right?

He can tell she's still worried about something though, clearly invested in what she's reading on her phone screen and tapping away replies when she thinks he's not looking.

He thinks it's probably her agent being a pain in the butt about their outing, after all, Gunfer also doesn't want them out and about right now so he knows that it's important. Normally, they forget about their phones when they are together anyway.

"Hey, is everything okay?" Hande nods a little.

"Help me with the little one?" she says as she tries to get him out of the backpack. Kerem helps her and puts Hector down on the grass, where he joins Azul, Noche and Niebla running around. "Thank you." she kisses his cheek and then takes a seat close to the fire that he made for them only minutes earlier.

Kerem sits next to her and smiles as she leans her head on his bicep, her eyes focused on the fire. She's so beautiful, it's hard for Kerem to focus on the fact that she's not acting like herself instead of wanting to kiss her.

He has learned something about her since they met earlier this year, Hande can't hide her feelings at all, she's very easy to read, at least for him. So now that they've stopped walking and he's not as focused on their dogs, he can tell something is bothering her.

"Are you tired? If you want go back home, we can. I just thought you would like some fresh air." he says, taking one of her hands in his.

"No, this is perfect. I'm just—I'm a little worried." she admits slowly, closing her eyes as she leans against him. Her phone beeps again, but this time she ignores it.

"Worried? Fuck the news, babe. No matter what we do, they always have something to say."

"I know, I know. It's whatever, don't pay attention to me." she hugs herself to his arm, looking back up at him. "Are you excited about going back to shooting Aynen Aynen?"

"Evet. You know that I have a lot of fun when I do." he smiles, playing with her fingers. "I'm sad I'll be away for Mavi's birthday though."

"It's fine. She'll love that scooter you got her." As she says that, her phone beeps again and Hande sighs a little, clearly annoyed by something. Kerem lets it go, sometimes it's better to give her some space.

He makes s'mores for them later that day and they go back home to her house before the sun is down, to shower and have dinner before they got in his car again since they offered the other couple to help with Mavi's birthday preparations, security following them in Hande's car right behind.