7.

A/n's pov

At the office

He left the house that instant.

How da- how can she call that guy "MY" he muttered to himself.

His murmurning session was interrupted by "hey hyung!" he turned at that sound only to find a teeth flashing jungkook.

Taehyung sighed when jungkook said "hey good morning hyung why you so sorrow today?"

"Nothing jungkook...hey!! Today's your first day right what are you doing here at my office?" taehyung said."Ah father said my first day would be starting from here as I have to give the presentation today to uncle Kim, so I decided to show up early and meet you!" He explains excitedly.

"Okay fine then...all best for that I hope we do a great work together Mr.Jeon" Taehyung smiled ascending his hand for a shake which was accepted by Jungkook "I look forward to that too Mr.Kim" and with that both of them laughed hard.

"I'll go now...meet you at the meeting room" said Taehyung to Jungkook.

"okieee hyung! Bye" he left with a speed of lightning.

"I did'nt get the chance to appologize to her....its all because of his forking best friend bunns fuc what kinda nickname is that?" taehyung said.

[time skip (office hour ended)]

Taehyung and jungkook were now in the elevator "hyung what are your plans after this?" jungkook asked out of the blue "nothing I'm just leaving for home" replied taehyung.

"Hyung if you have nothing to do then lets go to the club" jungkook said "what? No not today maybe next day"taehyung replied.

"oh c'mon hyung I know you are'nt happy seeing me here at the work" jungkook said and rolled his eyes.

"what I am happy are you sick you're saying am jealou-" taehyung got interrupted when the door of the elevator opened and jungkook pulled him out.

"Then lets gooooo!! Pleaseee!! Lets celebrate" jungkook pleaded like a five year old.

" fine but I won't be staying there for-"

"yah ya I know you want to make love with your wife tonight ,you can leave " he rolled his eyes.

"what?!no its nothing like that,lets go!"he blushed.

"lesssgoo tae-taehyungieee"jungkook chuckled after looking at his elder's state.

(time skip)

"Bye hyung! I'll be there tommorrow okay!!?" jungkook waved at taehyung from his car's window.

"okay!!"taehyung waved back.

" I should'nt have had that my head his aching aishh.... I don't know how will jungkook drive back?" taehyung talked to himeself and started the car.

__________

Y/n pov

"its late why is'nt he back?"

(a/n: he might be at the-)

"leave b!tch"

(a/n:🤧)

"but where is he? Is he angry because I know I was rude that time what should I do?should I call him?when he'll be back I will apologize to him. Y/n for the first time he was not being an ass and you messed everything. I think I should call him"

Before I could find his name on my phone

*ding dong!*

"oh he's here"

____________________

Thnks for reading please vote

Actually am having exams to there are less updates but i'll be updating again soon✨✨✨💜🤧🤧
Thanks for  300+ reads💜💜

Byeee- zoshlovesbts