✨ BONUS✨

Heyo!
I kind of thought to write a bonus because ummm! You all already know!! This book is the most viewed book of mine so yeah.
Enjoy✨

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[time skip(two months later)]

Y/n's pov

"taehyung no please! Buy me this lollipop"I whined like a toddler after seeing numerous variety of colourful lollipops in the shop.

"oh..okay buy as much as you want but don't have all at once okay?" taehyung asked and I nodded sheepishly.

Yes 2 months passed after our confession and today am out with taehyung,he rarely takes any leave from work I have no issues with it tho as I know how hardworking he is,but still he needs to spend time with me his beautiful,hot wife.
Also Taehyung allowed me to work with him in his office.

We are at the amusement park right now,we have already tried all the rides and now it's time to head back.

Taehyung is such a hardworking,handsome,and loving husband.
Just perfect.I'm so happy to marry him.He just the type every girl wants,but sorry ladies he's mine.

(a/n: i can make you both divorce each other this instant🙂)

W-wha- noo! Please.

(a/n: then don't act sassy with mah lovely readers you shit)

K k

About the marriage contract? Yes that got cancelled.

"did you enjoy today?" asked taehyung out of the blue.
"ofcourse yes hubby" I said and he blushed as he turned his face to other side so as to hide his red face.

Aww even after 2 months of our confession he still blushes when I act 'wifey wifey' with him.
Such a shy cold hubby I've got.

I chuckled at his behaviour,"tae-" I was interrupted by a new but familiar voice "y/n? Is that you?"

It took me a moment to realize but I did.....Park Jimin.... my school time crush.
But crushes are temporary are'nt they?
He was temporary too.

"oh hey jimin...long time." I said with a genuine smile.

"ahh I'm here with one of my friend" he said and I mouthed him an O my gaze shifted to taehyung and I realised I have to introduce them to each other "jimin meet him Kim taehyung my husband and tae he's jimin he was my classmate"

"oh hello nice to meet you ,I am jimin and if you don't know your wife used to drool over me " jimin said with a smile and pushed his hands out for a handshake.

"oh gawwd" I let out and laughed hard.

Taehyung accepted the handshake but with a cold look ,something was wrong with him but what?

We bid goodbyes with jimin and were moving towards taehyung's car when suddenly he asked "jimin...park jimin was your crush right?"

"ahh..yes he WAS.now I have you...hehe"

"that means if you would'nt have got me then he still would have been your crush?" he asked this time with a raised voice.

I rolled my eyes and said "no.taehyung I moved on in the past it self stop tha-" before I could complete I felt a sudden displeasing solution at my throat.

I ran towards the the dustbin and throwed up.

Taehyung came running behind " y- you okay?!!" he panicked.

"a-h i'm fine le-" I again stopped because I again felt the urge to puke.

"y/n! Let go the clinic"

"taehyung! I am fine let's g-go!"

"n-no you're not,It's all my fault I should'nt have bro-"

"taehyung!! Lets drive back!!and fight later!" I said sipping some water.

"but y/n!"

"tae-" I was'nt completed when black dots started appearing at the corner of my eyes,and after a moment I passed out but I felt hanging on taehyungs arms,he was fast.

___________________________

I woke up and found myself on my room's bed.
"how're you feeling now mrs.kim?" I heard the lady doctor.

I sat,my head hurts.
I nodded my head and she smiled.
She patted my shoulder and left.

That's when taehyung entered,with a blank face.

And my brain attacked me with thousands of questions,why is his lips wobbling like that? Is he about to cry? Why? "t-tae...what has happened to me?"

After hearing my question his eyes brimmed with tears,he came closer and hugged me tightly,very tightly.

"taehyung please tell me what has happened to me? Am...am I going to die!? Answer me!" I asked not leaving him I hugged him back tightly, I don't want to leave him.

I cried harder and he broke the hug to see me and out of the sudden he pulled me into a kiss.

It was a long filled with love kiss

(a/n: 🙄i don't like it please proceed with the chats readers want to know when this y/n is dying)

He broke the kiss and I asked "taehyung I don't wanna die...please I don't wanna leave you"I sobbed.

"no.one is dying baby...no-one's leaving me or you it's just someone's gonna have an arrival soon"he replied with his biggest smile,his words were confusing me.

(a/n: 😶n- ohk am done bye!)

"wh-what are you trynna say ta-taehyung?"I asked.

(a/n: dumb bitch)

"you you are pregnant y/n...you are 4 weeks pregnant" taehyung said.

"r-really!??" my eyes brimmed with tears again but this time out of happiness.

He nodded.

*the end*

~~~~~~~~~________~~~~~~~~

I don't know the symptoms of pregnancy I just have read women pass's out and throw up alot that time😂😂

"the end guys" thankyou so much💜

And!!
Please

Read this if you have'nt please!! 😭💜thanks✨