9.

Next Day

Taehyung's pov

"hey taehyung is it okay?" she came and asked me about her dress

But when I saw her my jaw hitted the ground.

I mean she was looking awesome, beautiful ,amazing and what not but still I don't want her to look beautiful today so I just shook my head

"its fine but this is childish go wear some baggy clothes" I said and she rolled her eyes.

After some minutes she finally came out wearing.

She was still looking stunning but I could'nt deny more

"fine now you go to your room and come out when I'll call you. And y/n...he's a little flirt but has a good heart I promise. Please don't mind him if he says something childish."

"Is it so? If you are saying he has a good heart then he must be having a good one." She smiled at the end making me smile as well.

~

I was reading a file when.

Ding dong!

Oh he's there. I'm already in depression thinking about that bunns and now it's Jungkook and his flirting skills.

I went to the door and opened it to welcome my friend.

On opening the door I found a teeth flashing jungkook.

"oh hyung look am here!" he exclaimed as if he saw me after a decade or so.

I smiled and let him in.

He came in examined the place all around with his bunny eyes.

"what?" I asked becuz that was suspicious

"Nothing hyung here take this"he handed me a packet.

"yah whats this?there was no need to do all thi-" I got interrupted by his sentence.

"hey its not a gift that's trash, while driving I just had a lot of...you know snacks so these are just the wrappers I just brought it here cuz I can't throw these on the roads " and thats it,that was enough for me to get embarrassed, thankgod y/n is'nt here, I gave him a glare and went to the kitchen to throw that.

When I came back I saw him reading the same file,which I was reading earlier "oh ya we-" he cut off my sentence and spilled "where's your wife hyung?"

___________

Y/n's pov

I was staring outside the window when taehyung called me.

I went downstairs and found the guest on the sofa.

Wait...is'nt he a bit familiar?
When our gaze got locked he was having the same facial expression as mines, shocked but happy.

He stood up with his jaw dropped.

I pointed my index finger towards him and we said in unison.

"bunns!"
"banana milk!"

We both burst into laughter like idiots and the hugged each other.

(a/n: taehyung?)

"how are you?oh my god look at ...you're actually taller than last time your height wasn't much visible from the picture you sent. Good built up by the way !" I said as I pinched his arms at the end.

"Ouch- ikr and just look at you still a shortie but you've gone slim ha looking pretty..."he said while rubbing his arms where I pinched and suddenly smacked my head.

"ouch!what was that for?" I asked that coconut head.

"for loosing touch with me you don't know how much I missed you..." he pouted like a baby

"aww sorry bunns" I squished his cheeks tightly to which he let out a groan.

"Bunns?" we heard taehyung and turned to him. God... almost forgot about him.

He was giving us confusing and....idk which look was that.

"oh ya taehyung he's bun- I mean Jungkook my best friend, seems like you both already know each other and he's the one who sent me that big box yesterday" I introduced that who's jungkook to me.

"yah yah what-ever hyung I can't talk with ya today so I am taking her with me." he says to taehyung and wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

"can't I join you?" taehyung spilled with no emotion and expression on his face.

"oh su-" I got interrupted by jungkook.

"no hyung its about 'A BESTFRIEND MEETING HIS BESTFRIEND AFTER ALONG TIME' so we need to talk about so many thing you'll get annoyed so.no" he said bluntly

And pulled me with him.

_______________

Exams are over so more updates on the way!!!

Please vote thankyou!!💜💜