˗ˏˋ Introduction 'ˎ˗

Renjun and Chenle were good friends since they were kindergarten , but soon then Renjun needs to moved out of China to Korea. But before that , he went to Chenle's house and told him about the news. "Yah , Chenle-ah I'm moving out to Korea.. " Renjun said while pouting. "Hey , why are you pouting lmao it's nothing to be worried or sad about. I'm moving there too! Your mom and my mom actually already planned it and we're going on the same plane!" Chenle said happily. "Why didn't you tell me then?!" Renjun said while almost choking on Chenle. "Chill boy , don't need to choke me" Chenle said while a little panicking. Renjun just chuckled and just start packing his stuffs , same with Chenle. " Finally it's all done" said Chenle while sighing. "Yea finally, I guess I'll see you tomorrow at the airport?" Renjun said.
"Yea okay"
Renjun then goes back to his house.
( Sbdksn I can't continue lmao, it's literally so cringe making my first story😕 )

Skip the next day
06.00 a.m

Renjun wakes up and takes a shower. He gets ready and also eat breakfast. "I guess the last time I'll be in this apartment, it was fun I guess"
He texted Chenle and asked if he was ready or not. ( Chenle bold, Renjun italic )

Lele🐬                                  
Renjun :
Chenle-ah, are you ready?

 Chenle: 

Yes I'm ready hyung, I'll see you at the airport. My mom is already picking me up. 

Renjun :
Okay great then, I'll get going now.

Back to reality :
Renjun gets up of bed and called his mom to pick him up and go to the airport. Once his mom arrived, he immediately gets in the car and went to the airport. He finally arrived at the airport and said goodbye to his mother. Renjun went through the security check up and goes in the airport and started finding Chenle. " Yah Chenle-ah!!" He shouted to Chenle. Chenle heard the sound and found Renjun. " Hey there, It's almost time for the plane to board. They went to another security checkup and gets in the plane. They find their sit and waits until the plane boards.

~ TBC ~
Y'all it's so weird, I don't event understand 😃