Chapter - FIVE -

The class has started and they all started learning. 

2nd period~~ 

"Everyone, today we are going to have a group work, which means I'll divide you guys into group of 2 or 3." said Mr.Kim
" Jae and Tae " as Mr.Kim points them both. " Dejun , Dery and YangYang " said Mr.Kim again as he points at three of the student. " Yuta , Winwin and Mark" He pointed again. " Johnny and Ten " He pointed again. " Jisung and Chenle " as he pointed to both of the student again. " and last but not least, Jeno,Jaemin and Renjun. " he pointed last to the three students. 

Jisung POV: 
The teacher was still pointing at other students while me just hoping I can be with Chenle. As the teacher pointed to both of them he cheered whispered causing his seatmate, Jaemin to flinch a little. He was so happy that he could got in one group with Chenle so is he happy that Jaemin and Jeno his best friends got in one group with Renjun too as he knew by looking how the way they stare at Renjun. 

Meanwhile Jaemin POV:
The teacher was also still pointing at other students such as Johnny and Ten, duh ofcourse my favourite. When suddenly the teacher pointed at Jisung and Chenle and Jisung cheered whispered that made him flinch of the sound Jisung made. He was happy too that Jisung got in one group with Chenle. Then the teacher pointed out to him, Jeno and Renjun. He was so happy to that he got in one group with his crush Jeno and ofcourse the cute new boy Renjun.  So is Jeno also happy, Jaemin looked at Jeno and he looked at how Jeno smiled when the teacher point at the three. I mean you know how he smiled right? the famous eye smile , yes he did that. 

In case you don't know it's like this:

It's beautiful isn't it?Of course it's beautiful, no wonder Jaemin fall for him

Of course it's beautiful, no wonder Jaemin fall for him. Okay we are getting out of topic, lets get back to the topic. 

They all got into groups already and as that, the bell rang and everyone started to ran out of the classroom and hangout with their friends. While Jeno, Jaemin and Jisung approach Renjun and Chenle who were at the back of the class just sitting down and drawing.
" Aren't you both hungry? " as Jeno said while seeing Renjun draw on the iPad and Chenle draws on a paper. " No we are not, just leave us we wanna draw." Chenle said while looking to the older two and younger one. " Well then , can we watch you draw? " Jisung asked while raising one of his eyebrow. When Renjun was about to say " No, you should just- " but suddenly Chenle closes his mouth and said " Y-yea, I guess you can but our drawing is bad so yea. " 

" Okay, that's great then" as the three grabs a chair and sit down near the two Chinese boys. They watched how they draw and how amazing it is. 

Renjun's Drawing ( Look the drawing in the iPad. It is real Renjun's drawing, its amazing thoo) 

Chenle's Drawing ( not mines, but credit to whoever draws it )

" Yo, that drawing was so good tho, how come you said it's bad? " Jaemin said

" I-i guess , thank you? " Renjun said. " It was nice watching you guys, but we're hungry so me and Jaemin will grab some food, see you guys later!" Jeno said while grabbing Jaemin's hand and walked outside of the classroom. While with that, Renjun talked to Chenle. 
Here's what they talked about.. ( Renjun bold, Chenle italic )

"Chenle-ah" Renjun said slowly.

" Yes hyung? What happen?" Chenle replied. 

" You know I heard that the triple J's like us, they said Jeno and Jaemin liked me (?) and Jisung liked you.."

" Okay and then what about it? "

" I am planning to see if the rumour is true, and since we ever showered each other with kisses,hugs or cuddles then do you wanna be like my fake boyfriend and see if what they said is true? Like we also lived in the same house.. "

" That's a fantastic idea! Let's do it, but what about if they asked us to like kiss? like in the lips? " 

" Eum.. about that, then let's just do it but if you aren't comfortable with it then we can say that we are not ready to kiss each other on the lips yet." 

Woah, new record 834 words anyways do you think Chenle should agree about the kiss or should he disagree? lemme know cause i dunno : )