Chapter - TWO -

Chenle smiled back and said "do you want to cook some food or lets go out and find some friends , explore and also eat?" 
"how about let's just go out? I wanna see the beauty of Korea!" said Renjun excitedly. 
" well what are waiting for? Let's get it! " Chenle said while looking happy. 
Renjun and Chenle goes to each of their own rooms and change their clothes into some comfy stylish clothes. Chenle then sneak into his phone and texted WinWin-ge and Kun-ge. 
( y'all the space bar and text/bold/italic thingy is error so I can't use it like a real chat :c ) 

ChInEsE WeIrDoS 

Chenle: 
Yo weirdos , my chinese friend just moved to Korea. 
Let's hangout together? 

Winwin: 
Is it that smol bean? 

Chenle:
You can say he is smol , but he is older than me so yeh 

Kun: 
I mean I guess sure ,
where do you want to meet up? 

Chenle: 
How about at the xxxxx cafe? 

Winwin: 
Okay , Me and Kun-ge will be there asap 

Kun: 
^

Chenle: 
Okay peeps , see you there babai
-seen- 

Renjun walked in Chenle's room and Chenle immediately hides his phone. " Hey , you ready?" Renjun asked Chenle. "Yea , I'm ready , let's go to xxxx cafe." 
"Okay let's go then"
Incase your curious what are they wearing here is it: 

Chenle: 

" "Okay let's go then"Incase your curious what are they wearing here is it: Chenle: 

Renjun: 

They both get going to the cafe and find their seat

They both get going to the cafe and find their seat. They sit down while waiting for the waiter to give their menu. As the waiter gives the menu , two people steps in the cafe and it's no other than Winwin and Kun. Chenle called them "Yah! You peeps , come here!" he shouted. Renjun was confused who was he shouting to as he didn't knew that Chenle invited his friends. Winwin and Kun approach Chenle's and Renjun's table. ( idk the spelling lmfao , its like walking to the table ) 
Renjun was shocked to see them.. 

Why do you think was Renjun shocked? 

~TBC~
( y'all this story don't even make sense )