Chapter - FOUR -

" Anyways we are gonna get going soon since tomorrow we have school, thanks for today! It was fun but see you guys tomorrow!" Chenle said while he giggles. " Yea see you guys , thanks everyone" as Kun said while walking down the street back to his house with winwin. Chenle then holds Renjun's hand and walks down to their house too. 

At both of their house ( incase y'all forgot they live in the same house ) 

" I still cant believe how big this house is, once again thank you so much lele!" Renjun said while still looking amazed #2. Chenle just giggled and said " yea yea no prob , and what is that name? lele? ew" he looked at renjun with the famous disgusted chonlo face. " don't pretend chonlo, srsly you don't know lele? its chenle but erase the chen and add another le! lele!" Renjun said while he chuckled. " ew , okay I guess.

SKIP TOMORROW ( am too lazy tehehe --) 

Morning 
6.18 a.m 

Renjun woked up first and goes downstairs to find some food, oh well it turns out he only  found a cereal, so he took two bowls and pours the milk then the cereal and mix it together. He goes upstairs to take a bath and gets ready. After he is done, he goes up to Chenle's room and wake him up. 

" YAH ZHONG LELE, WAKE UP "

" ZHONG CHENLE, YOU BETTER WAKE UP NOW BEFORE I DO ANYTHING"

since lele doesn't wanna wake up, he run downstairs to the kitchen and grabs the frying pan and run back upstairs to chenle's room.

" HERE I COME LELE , YOU WAKE UP OR I SMACK U WITH DIS PAN"

BONG!!

he smacked  Chenle with the pan and Chenle immediately woke up and screamed.
"AAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE HELL RENJUN, I WAS LITERALLYS DREAMING PEACEFULLY ABOUT SOMETHING NICE AND YOU JUST RUINED IT , ISTG I'LL KILL YOU SOON" as Chenle said while looking mad with a messy hair.  Renjun just laughed at him and said "like you can lele , I'm older than you remember? and you wont wake up soo, what were you even dreaming about? somethin romantic?" he said in a teasing tone. " yea yea whtever , lets just eat now im sure you prepared something." Chenle said while still being mad at renjun. 

They all go downstairs and eats the cereal. 

SKIP SCHOOL

Renjun and Chenle finally arrived at the school. " Woah its bigger than our school at China" Renjun said looking amazed #3. "Sure it does" as Chenle said. 

" Hey! You must be Huang Renjun and Zhong Chenle am I right?

Both of the boys looked to where the sound came from and saw 3 boys walking to them.
" Ah yes we are , we're new here and uhm Jeno and Jaemin with one boy I dont know the name?" Chenle said while holdin Renjun's hand tighter. ( why do this chapter lowkey be like a renle story D:  ) " Jisung, Park Jisung" as the youngest boy said. " And uhm we are actually supposed to tour you guys so lets start? Me and Jaemin will be with Renjun and Jisung and Chenle?" as Jeno said while looking at nana and jisung. " yea , it will do" Jisung and Jaemin said together. Renjun just stood there , without knowing what to say. 

AFTER DONE TOURING ( im too lazy T T ) 

- bell rings - 
They all got in class and Renjun and Chenle introduced themself. 
" So class , today we have 2 new transferred students from China, you may please introduce yourself." as the Mr.Kim said. ( know who is da kim? duh definitely it's Jung to the Woo aka Jungwoo.

"你好,我是黄仁俊,我是新来的,我想这就是全部. " Renjun said. 
The other classmates where confused on what he was saying about and damn Renjun forgot that he is in a korean school. " Korean please Renjun" as Mr.Kim said. " Ah omo , mian I forgot." Renjun said while a lil panick while Chenle just giggles. " Annyeong, I am Huang Renjun and I am new here , I guess thats all." as Renjun introduce himself once again. " Hello, I'm Zhong Chenle and I am also new and I'm Renjun's friend." as Chenle introduce while he giggles. They both picked the chair on the back of the class and sat down together. 

Meanwhile while Renjun introduce himself in Chinese before.
Jeno POV: 
Damn he's cute, wish I can make him mine as Jeno thinks in his brain the same with Jaemin.

Jisung POV:
I dont know what your talking about sir Renjun but your friend over there looks cute when he giggles tho as Jisung thought.

( 802 words y'all the longest one I've made so far : D