Chapter - SIX -

" I- , uhm I guess that's fine we can kiss but like a kiss where we need to like move our lips on sync or just like putting our lips on each other? "

" It's up to you le, which one are you fine with? but like for sure I know that the 3 J's will want us to like a real kiss when we move our lips on sync.

" Well I guess it's fine, but what about you? are you fine with it..?

" I'm definitely fine le

Renjun thought that it might be his chance feeling how does Chenle's lip feels like since he liked him for a pretty long time.

" Okay then, do we start now? "

" Yep we do, we still have a lot of classes. "

As they talked, the bell ranged so they quickly puts all their stuff from drawing to their drawer and prepare for the books while seeing other students got in the class. 

SKIP AFTER SCHOOL IS DONE 

The 3 J's approach to Chenle and Renjun who are chit chatting by the lockers. 
( Jisung normal font, Renjun bold font, Jeno underlined font, Chenle italic font , Jaemin bold italic )

" Hey you 2, do you wanna be our friends or something? "

" uhm, I guess sure "

" Okay then great, do you wanna go out with us today? "

" Gladly, anyways I heard that you guys like us? "

" oh about that uhm.. how do you know?? "

" so does that means its a yes? your not answering our question. "

" Okay fine, yes and why? "

" but you don't even know us a lot, we just literally met and plus.. "

" so what if we just met? haven't you ever heard of felling in love at first sight? and plus what? "

" I'm already taken. "

" Taken by me right? "

" No.. "

" Who is it then? how dare them steal you from me ?! Boy or a girl? "

"boy "

" call him here. "

" what? "

" I said call him here and show me the prove. "

" why should I? "

" Just fucking do what he said.

" Fine, but aren't you gonna ask Renjun too? "

" Is he also taken?

" Yea he is. "

" Show me the prove and call him here you both. "

" Fine. "

Renjun then gets his face closer to Chenle's while winking at him coding him.  While then the 3 J's was confused why did they do that but they didn't comment anything. Chenle nodded and did the same thing as Renjun did. Renjun's nose finally touches Chenle's nose and soon their lips also touch each other as they started kissing.  The kiss was very on sync and it looked like as they were really enjoying the kiss like they are a couple. Chenle then opened his mouth to let Renjun's tongue in and have a chit chat with Chenle's tongue, then they let out of the kiss as they are out of breath. Surprisingly they both actually enjoyed the kiss. While the 3 J's just stood there frozen of what has just happened in front of them. 

" What? You want us to prove that both of us are taken right? We proved it already and now what?

" S-so you two are dating each other..??? "

" Yea we are, why? Is it wrong?

" N-no.. I guessed then we have no chance to get you to ourselves. "

" Well I guess you three are too late "

Chenle then winked at them and hold Renjun's hand walking together. 
 ( Chenle bold, Renjun italic ) 

" That was great le, you did a very good job and I'm sorry if I stole your first kiss lmao "

" Nah, it was completely fine , their confused face when they were frozed were so funny lmao, I can't stop thinking about it. "

"Oh it sure does look funny.

Little did Chenle know, that Renjun enjoyed the kiss very much that he wanna do it again. He hopes that there will be a chance of them kissing again like in the lips since for cheeks and foreheads are very common for them. 

( omg, its so fuckin bad, I never made like a kiss scene so idk how. I'm so sorry its bad. )