Chapter - ONE -

( y'all I don't understand why you guys like this shitty story) 

Chenle and Renjun finally arrived at Incheon Airport. They went to another security check up once again, Luckily Chenle was rich so they don't need to worry about needing more foods or anything that costs a lot of money.He even bought a house for both of them to live together , he also bought 2 Tesla for each of them to use since they both got their driver license already. He got the Tesla keys already from the airport and called the Tesla by itself to pick them up , but it was the first Tesla so they used it together. The other Tesla is standing by Chenle's house eh- not house but more like a mansion. Renjun was really surprised seeing Chenle bought a mansion and Tesla for him to live and drive. He can't thank Chenle enough for everything he has done. "wow Chenle, thank you so much. Without you maybe I couldn't even survive." Renjun said as he was excited. "Yea no problem bro , it's not a big deal anyways don't worry if you don't have any friends here. I have some friends that is also near our house that I can introduce to." Chenle said as he gets in the drivers seat. Renjun got in the back seat and said " It's great then! What is their name??" Renjun asked curiously. " Oh , they were Jaemin , Kun , Jeno and Winwin!" Chenle said happily. "Oh and Kun and Winwin are from China too , so you can speak to them in chinese!" Chenle added. " Wow , by the name I can see that they are really fun? And it's cool how you have a chinese friend that lives in South Korea!" Said Renjun. They both just chuckles and continue their long way to their house while story sharing. 

Arrival at new house : 

" Wow , I thought it would just be a normal house but its a mansion?! This is really huge!!" Renjun said as he was so amazed. " It's nothing actually , I thought a house was too cheap and small so I bought a mansion" Chenle said as he adores Renjun's cuteness.  They step in the house and start arranging everything. 

5 hours later~

"Huft, finally we are done" Renjun said while being tired. " Yea ikr , well um.. I have something to say tho" Chenle said looking kinda worried. "what is it le?" Renjun asked while being confused. "umm about my friends Jaemin and Jeno , they were actually um not really my friend , I just know them but for Winwin and Kun-ge are actually my friends. Is that okay junnie?" Chenle said while being worried. "ah.. its okay lele" as Renjun said while smiling. 

~TBC~
Y'all this story is so weird , how do you guys even liked it?