Chapter - SEVEN -

So, I found out that you guys are kinda confuse on the 3J's and chinese boys convo, so I decided that I'll leave the name of the person who speaks it after the text. like example: 
" Hai, it's been a long time. Nice to see you again!" - Haechan 

!! WARNING ( Bullying and Sexual stuffs happening ) !!

( just pretend it's been over than 3 months they are in the school )

SKIP TIME THE NEXT DAY 

Chenle and Renjun woke up and straight up goes downstairs to eat and get ready. After they are done getting ready, they got going to school and finally arrived. 

PLACE: SCHOOL 

As Chenle found his friends, he approach them and start talking to them so then he left Renjun out. With that, Renjun got inside the building by himself and he was walking down to the lockers when someone touch his shoulder. He reflexes to turn around and see who was it, and welp he got punched in the face by a guy with 1 girl and another guy behind him. 

Renjun POV:

Chenle found his friends and he started talking to them so I got left out and got in the building by myself. I was walking down to the lockers when someone touched my shoulder, so then I reflex to turn around and check who was it when I got punched in the face. Ouch, It hurts you know, but I tried to open my eyes and saw a guy with his 1 girl and 1 boy friends. If I'm not mistaken, I think it was Lucas, Jaehyun and Seulgi ( bro , no hate to them they're literally my favs so yea, just in this story they will be the bad one lmao ) 
Lucas then approached me from the back of the guy who just punched me before, Jaehyun. He took my hand and dragged me to the bathroom, I was to weak to fought back or even doing anything so I just let him be. While that Jaehyun and Seulgi was just smirking. I arrived at the bathroom with Lucas holding my hand very tight which was very hurting, he locked the door as he talked. 

" Strip now. " - Lucas 

" W-what? " - Renjun

" Strip, now quickly."  as Lucas approached me with a smirking face, he started to touch my body. 

" N-n-no! I don't want to" as I talk back and tried to push him away from touching me. 

" So your  being naughty baby boy hm? I'm sure you deserve a punishment " Lucas said as he walks closer to me and started to beating me on different parts of my body. 

He punched me, beats me and other stuffs as I was to weak, I just stayed there and looks at him. He started to take down my clothes and biting my neck and abs leaving marks on it. All I can do was just moaning. He took down my pants and boxers and started to you know what he did, I don't wanna write it T T As he was done doing it , blood were spreading everywhere in the floor and he just puts my clothes and pants back on as my vision started to get blurry. All I can heard was he saying " Such a slut, he's body is not even good anyways " Then it's where everything was dark, I guess I fainted.  

3rd person POV:
Lucas unlocks the door and just leaved Renjun laying down on the floor unconscious with blood and beating marks around him. It took a whole 1 period of class for the actions to be done. and Of Course Chenle and nominsung were worried too. They tried to find them after the 1st period was done but Renjun was no where to be found. 

Chenle POV: 

" Hyung, where did Renjun go?? " - Chenle

" I don't know le, wasn't he with you? " - Jeno 

" No he's not, before I was with my friends and he just got in the building by himself then got missing. " - Chenle

" He might be in the bathroom, we haven't checked the bathroom haven't we? " - Jisung

" Oh right, I forgot but what would he be doing in the bathroom? " - Chenle

" We never know le, so let's just check it out. " - jaemin 

They all checked all the bathrooms in the school when it's the last bathroom. 

" Hopefully he is in this one.. " - Chenle 

They opened the door, and yes there is renjun but laying in the floor unconscious with blood and marks on him. 

"omo omo, what happened?! why is he like this? " - Jisung

" We should take him to the nurse, quick!! " - Chenle

They tooked Renjun to the nurse and waited outside the room. 

" If I'm not wrong you guys are Renjun's friend? " - Nurse

" Yes we are, except Chenle is his boyfriend.. " - Jeno said while saying the chenle is his boyfriend kinda cold. 

" ah okay, but based on what I saw, Renjun was beaten up and someone did sexual stuffs to him. " - Nurse

" Omo , so this is what happened?! so now how is he? " - Jaemin 

" He is doing better now, but please look more careful to him. I think he is the weak type of person. " - Nurse 

" Yes okay, we will. Thank you so much once again but can we see him? Has he woken up? " - Jisung 

" Yes he has, and yes you may. I'll be going now" - Nurse

They all entered the room and saw Renjun laying on the bed. 

" Renjuniee!! Are you okay?? " Chenle said while hugging him tightly 

" Heyy, y-yes I'm a little better now.. " Renjun said as he smile lightly. 

" Glad that your better now Jun" Jeno said while doing his eye smile 

" Yea, anyways what happened jun? why were you in the floor with blood and marks? " - Jaemin 

" yea, we saw you in the floor " - Jisung 

" So uhm.. basically I think it was Lucas and his gang Jaehyun and Seulgi.. Jaehyun punched me in the face and well.. lucas.. he did something worse than that.. I guess I'm just too weak aren't i? They even said I'm a slut and is not even good enough.. " Renjun said while looking down almost tearing. 

" Hey, we're sorry. We should've been there to protect you, and your good enough Jun. C'mon I'm sure there is someone who wants you like.. like us.. " Jaemin said comforting him 

" Thanks guys, anyways I wanna tell something.. actually me and Chenle wants to tell something.. " - Renjun 

" Yea we wanna tell something, it's a secret we've been hiding this whole time. " - Chenle 

" We are not actually dating.. that time we just wanna know if u really like us or not. " - Renjun 

" wait what? " - Jisung

" So then now we have a chance to get you?! " - Jeno

" Maybe? " - Renjun 

omg, 1200 words lmao, anyways do any of y'all wanted a plot twist or nah?