Chapter - THREE -

Renjun immediately approach Winwin and hugs him. Winwin was surprised to see Renjun suddenly hugged him so do Chenle and Kun. He hugs Renjun back and asked " so um.. why did you hug me? " While Chenle and Kun was really confused because they thought Renjun didn't knew him or any of the both. " Aish , you don't remember me.? " Renjun said while pouting. " No I don't , I thought your Chenle's friend? but your cute when your pouting" Winwin said while he giggles a little. "I just want to make sure , your long name is Dong Si Cheng am I right?" Renjun asked Winwin. " yea and how do you know that? Only my bestfriends knew it." Winwin asked while wondering. " You dumb boy , how come you don't remember me. Remember when I gave you the nickname winnie and you gave me a nickname junjun and junnie? " as Renjun said while pouting once again. "wait Junniee?? that is you?! you seriously have a very good glow up" Winwin said as he was so excited. " Oh winnie , yes it's meee , it's been very long isn't it? Oh and yes I do have a big glow up " Renjun said while hugging him again. 

While with that happening Kun and Chenle were still processing , until Kun asked. " So you guys know each other??" 
"yes we do , we've been friends since we are neighbors but then he had to moved out idk where , and I lost his contact. I'm glad that I found him again!" Renjun said happily. 
"Oh that's great then! Congrats you guys" as Chenle said. 
They all sit down and orders for the food , after they are done eating. They paid the lunch and gets out of the restaurant while walking and talking. 

" Winnie-ah.. how is my YangYang doing? " Renjun asked while being happy and glad. "YangYang? he is doing fine and well , just he was pretty sad when I said we have to move out." Winwin said answering Renjun's question. " wait you know yangyang? " Kun asked as he hears the name YangYang. "Uh , yea I do he was Winnie's brother so ofcourse I knew!!" 
" What school do you guys go to?" asked winwin. "Oh , we go to the cherry april school , hbu guys? " Chenle said. " Woah , we go to the same school , but kinda sad we are different ages and grade but it's fine." Kun answered.

- TBC - 
( Should I continue this story until end or discontinued it? )