Chapter - ELEVEN -

Renjun then tried to find nomin and after a long search he finally found them.
He was about to approach them when he saw.. 

he saw..

 he saw Jeno and Jaemin kissing each other passionately, when he saw them his heart felt like it hurts, it ached, he don't even know what to do anymore.. He just stood there frozen with a broken heart looking at the couple kissing. He never thought that they would just play with their feelings. Without him realizing, tears started falling down his cheek. He felt like he just wanna disappear from this world, from their faces. His heart feel so broken like as if the couple are actually his bf. He can't even move or speak anything.. 

With that, the couple finally pulled out of the kiss after a long make out. When they turned around they saw Renjun standing with tears falling from his eyes. When Renjun realizes that they were looking at him, he snapped out and ran from there with tears still falling. His house was far away, the closest house that was there was Winwin's or Doyoung's. He didn't wanna bother doyoung and his boyfriends so he decided to ran to Winwin's house. 

CHANGE PLACE: WINWIN'S HOUSE

He ran to winwin's house and quickly shouted infront of the door with sore voice calling for winwin to open the door. Winwin then find the voice similar so he quickly open the door and saw Renjun hugging him straight away with tears on his face and Jeno and Jaemin running to catch Renjun on the back. Jaemin and Jeno then just look at Winwin and Renjun and they just left them alone. Winwin then closes the door and bring Renjun to the couch. 

Here's the convo of them 

Why were you crying Renjun? - Winwin

I-its just.. I wanna confess to nomin but.. I saw them k-k-kissing today.. Renjun said while sniffling 

Hey, I'm pretty sure you deserve something better than that.. Cmon cheer up okay? I have a present for you here.. - Winwin 

I'll try.. what is it btw? - Renjun 

Sheep, come here please! - Winwin shouted

After 1 minute, YangYang finally appeared and hugged Renjun. 

Junniee, I miss you so much!! - YangYang

Hai YangYang! I-I missed you too. . - Renjun 

Why were you crying junnie? Is something wrong? - YangYang

Well, here I have a crush on Jeno and Jaemin but.. I saw them kissing today... - Renjun 

aw.. I heard that they also had a crush on you right before? We can try revenge and make them jealous! - YangYang

Really? Would you wanna help me with that? - Renjun 

Of course I would! Let's give you some makeover okay? Tell them, tell them how much you worthed. - YangYang

Okay, thanks for helping me. - Renjun 

YangYang then gave Renjun a whole new makeover. 

( Just imagine Renjun having a good glow up since I can't find the picture lol ) 

Soo, what are we gonna do for the revenge on nomin? - Renjun 

Do you really wanna know? But promise me dont be mad okay? - YangYang 

okay, I wont. - Renjun 

So basically, Do you like maybe wanna be my fake boyfriend? We can cuddle and stuffs and make nomin jealous. - YangYang said while smirking a little. 

hm.. That could work, but if they are boyfriends then why would they be jealous? - Renjun 

If they still love you and wanted to invite you to their poly relationship then they would be jealous, if not then there's no hope.. - YangYang

Ahh, I go your point. Thanks so it's still 12pm rn so let's go outside and find them then we be like boyfriends? - Renjun 

There you got it, what a good boy - YangYang

They got out of Winwin's house and tried to search for Nomin. They finally found nomin inside Ló Sakúra Cáfe and yes nomin were doing stuffs like hugging, kissing and stuffs like that which made Renjun kinda heartbroken but Renjun knew that he have to stay strong for the plan to work. They got in the cafe holding hands and sat like 1 table across nomin. 

Jaemin POV:

I was cuddling my boyfriend Jeno in the sofa cafe when renjun and a boy I didn't know came in holding hands. I felt upset and jealous of why is the boy holding Renjun's hand. But I didn't wanna bother them or anything so I just let them be. They sat down like 1 table across our table and I think they ordered the couple menu? But why would they order the couple menu? Are they really a couple? Or is it just to get the discount? Wait but why did Renjun cried and ran away after me and Jeno kissed near the building? Was he heartbroken? No that's no way. 

Renjun POV:

I wanna spice things up so I said to the waiter for the couple menu loudly so nomin can hear it. Then after the waiter was gone, I get closer to YangYang and put my hands around his neck. I then whispered to YangYang on his ears. " YangYang-shi, I have a plan what if you proposed to me in the cafe then kiss make out? " YangYang then whispered me back and said sure. The food finally appeared so we ate it together. Finally the food was finish and it's time for YangYang to propose. 

3rd person POV:

YangYang was ready to propose, so he drag Renjun out of the cafe sofa to the floor made him standing and he kneeled down holding Renjun's hand. He kissed Renjun's hand and said " My dear beloved Renjun, I have been in love with you for ages and I just want you to be by my side always and I will always be your side. I promise you that I'll protect you no matter what , so Huang Renjun will you be my beloved and forever boyfriend? " Renjun then said yes excitedly and YangYang stand up and smiled. They got back to their seat holding hands and get into a comfortable position, Renjun on YangYang's lap. They closen their face, and their lips started to touch. When their lips met each other, they started to kiss. They were kissing on sync and it's when YangYang's tongue asked permission to Renjun's mouth to get in. Renjun opened his mouth and let YangYang's tongue in, their tongue finally met and started to chit chat. They even switched saliva which was crazy. It was like a total make out session in public. Good thing they were the only one with nomin on the cafe since the waiter is in the kitchen back there. After a whole make out session for 5 minutes they finally pulled out smiling. The kiss looked so real like as if they really love each other.. 

Hm.. I wonder what would nomin thought about this?