3

Jay

Day passed and Sunoo is always visiting our house because of Niki and  I got irritated because of Sunoo's always with Niki..Niki spend more time with Sunoo instead of me!

But after hearing that Sunoo can dance I feel relieved, and also Jungwon, Sunoo's brother..he is always beating me up when we see eachother.

Is this life?

"Jay!what happened to you?" Mom asked.

"I'm jealous." I said.

"Jealous?ohh..so you like a girl.. that's a bit interesting...it's your firs-" Mom's word cut.

"It's about Niki...and I don't have a girl." I said.

"Wow!so you're still into Heeseung?" She asked.

"For sure.." I said.

"You know you don't have to be sad...Niki is a teen now..and he needs company to work with so he can bound a bit." Mom explain.

"I-I just don't want Niki to lose interest on me...like I'm his brother..I should be the one to shape him..not a friend." I said.

"Hey! Hey hey!!where did you get that?!It's not like that...Niki need a friend and brother.." Mom said and sit beside me.

I didn't respond.

"Okey..I will make a  plan." Mom said.

"Thanks Mom.." I said.

"Sure...so don't need to worry okey..Niki is just in his teenager stage." Mom said and pat my head.

I'm just worried if he won't need me anymore, I know it's lame when you think about your younger brother, but that's what I am! I care for him..no matter what they say to me, I will just ignorr them.

____

Jeongyeon(Twice)

"Hey...Jimin...your son is worried about his younger brother." I said and watch him walking, taking off his clothes and get dressed.

"W-What happened?" He asked and lay beside me in the bed.

"Jay is jealous about Sunoo.." I said.

"Sunoo?our new neighbor's kid?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Why? Why is Jay jealous about him?" He asked.

"Because Sunoo is always with Niki..and he don't want that, time will come and Niki don't need him anymore." I explain.

"Wow..how did you rise that kind of kid?" He chuckled.

"Hey! Don't laugh on him!! you're his Father." I said.

"No..it's just so cute..he is jealous to someone because his younger brother don't hang out to him recently..does that don't look cute?" He chuckled.

I just give him a smile and slap is entire face.

"What?!!!" He shouted.

"Why?!!" I asked.

"Why did you slap me?!" He angrily said.

"Cause you think it's funny even if it's not!" I said angrily.

"Okey...good timing next week is my vecation week..like whole week..I don't have a work.." He smiled.