12

Sunoo

"Niki!" I shouted as I saw him in a pile of people..or what we call his classmates!!
It's lunch time.

I'm really sad cause Niki isn't my classmate but a bit happy cause our room is just in front of mine.

"Oh.." Niki said and walk towards me.

"Is Jungwon inside?" I asked.

"That's my problem!!Jungwon isn't here..he didn't attend since first period!" Niki said.

"Really?!we shouldn't leave him at the bulletin board!I told you!" I angrily said.

"Okey..Sorry..It's my bad...and... Let's have lunch together before finding Jungwin okey?" Niki smiled.

He is really an angel.....

"Yeah..." I agreed.

We eat at the cafeteria and find Jungwon again..until the bell rang for the first period in the afternoon.

I wish Jungwon is okey..

We already announced it to the office..and they already assigned one guard to find them.

"Hey..Sunoo right?" A voice asked and sat beside me.

I look at him up and down, and smile.

"Yeah,why?"I asked.

"I just observe that no one is talking to you earlier since morning so, I come here to make you my friend."He said.

"How did you know my name?" I asked.

"We introduce ourselves in the morning right?" He asked.

"Oh...right." I said.

"Okey, so, I'm Taki...Takashi Taki." I said.

(JMLXX- LOL!! THAT'S NOT THAT TRUE LAST NAME OF TAKI..I'M JUST ADDING HAHAHHA...SORRY ABOUT THAT...TELL ME IF THAT'S A CRIME..SO I WON'T BE IN JAIL FOR A YEARSSS...HIHIHIHIHIHIHI(๑•﹏•)

"Oh..nice name.." I said.

"Really?thank you.." He thanked me.

"Yeah.. that's fine." I said.

"You know we are recruiting new dancers..do you wanna join?" He asked.

"What? recruiting?" I asked.

"Yeah..like...we are finding new dancers." He said.

"Where?" I asked.

"Here at school....I'm a member of Dance club here last year." Taki said.

"Really?then, why are you still a freshman?" I asked.

"Oh..that?I..I didn't passed last year.. that's why..I'm a bit dumb..hihihi.." Taki said and maassage his head.

"Oh.. you're not dumb.." I said.

"Oh..really thank you.." he thanked me.

"Okey..about that Dance club thing...I will think about it.." I said.

"Really?!! that's good!" Taki excitedly said.

I don't know why am I so calm with him..I think because he is a good guy..

Time passed and the bell rang all we did was to introduce our self and small requirements to buy..

"So where are you going now?" Taki asked as I'm putting my things inside my bag.

"Oh..I will find my brother.." I said.

"What?!!where is your brother then?" Taki asked.

"He is lost.." I said.